for Cold and Dark

11/24/2019 c4 vampygurl402
please update!
8/6/2019 c4 3skydancer121
I saw the update date, and while it does make me sad that such a great story has been (seemingly) forgotten, I love what you've done with this idea! I hope you find the inspiration to finish with a BANG!
12/23/2018 c1 Pineapple Child
Sometimes, if a fanfiction writer doesn't contiue writing when they seem enthusiastic about, I wonder if they died. Just me? Ok...
11/6/2018 c4 Luci'sLilLion
Mow pwez
10/8/2017 c4 APridefulSin
AWESOME
9/14/2017 c4 1Jakob Silverheart
This is so good! I realize that it's been almost exactly three years since you've updated this story, but I really hope you come back to finish it. It's so well written and I've never read a story quite like this one before.
6/5/2017 c4 3Taranodongirl1
PLEASE CONTINUE!
1/14/2017 c4 11The Power Of Names
I hope your muses return someday.
12/3/2016 c4 28chicaalterego
Awesome!

I'm s bit worried, though. To still be sleeping since 2014... Kind a Rip Van Winkle-ish thing to do...you know, because Rip Van Winkle slept for 20 years in that tale... I guess, maybe I should have gone with a sleeping beauty reference since most people know that one.

I'm shutting up now.

I will follow this on the hope to read more of this cute fic :P
10/20/2016 c4 jz
Love this. Please continue. Also Sandy was the only one who treated Jack fairly so he deserves to be apart of his life (even though none of them are technically alive). Plus i think Jack would be happy to realize/remember that Sandy cared/cares about him and is upset with the other guardians over their treatment of Jack.
9/18/2016 c3 GirlFish
I think Jack should be careful with those three...considering who they work for...
9/5/2016 c4 7SomniumofLight
Please please PLEASE tell me you're going to continue writing this story! I LOVE what you've done so far! Jack's (as in Frost) interactions with the Halloween Town denizens are just PERFECT, and I'm really hoping to see how the other Guardians will react to them (and how they'll react to the Guardians, and whether or not Jack Skellington will scare them for hurting Jack F, even unintentionally, lol)! Even if North, Bunny or Tooth don't find Jack, I at least want Sandy to find him! (Maybe that's just favoritism speaking here, since Sandy is my favorite Guardian, but still!)
8/14/2016 c1 3Taranodongirl1
Please update soon! I wanna know what the Guardians are going to do
3/20/2016 c4 3amayranni22
please more,more,more
2/8/2016 c4 Hatsunation
Still waiting for an update :)
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »