for For a Chance

2/17/2014 c9 amaia
You completed this in Jan, but I just got to it today [Feb 17]. I loved this story, & I'm sad that you won't be writing any more Tiva. I do like Castle, but I like T&Z better. I've always felt that MW & CdP have the best offscreen chemistry of any couple in the entertainment biz. I really miss them together, & rely on fanfic to give me my "fix".
1/26/2014 c9 20sarcasmkaro
The end was pretty amazing ;) thank you for sharing your talent with us! And although I am very sad you're not going to write any more NCIS fics I totally support you and I'll definitely read your castle fic because your writing is simply perfect *_*

Happy fanfictioning!
Pusteblume17 from Germany ;)
1/25/2014 c9 4naTIVAlu
And that, my dear, is a lovely ending to a lovely story :) whoever that anon was, they gave you something really good to work on, I'm glad you decided to try this one out.

I like the sweet pseudo-date, and then the watch for his birthday; childish and mature at the same time, that's pretty much Tony DiNozzo right there.

"Ask me now," and, "Do you think think you could give *us* a chance?" were my favorites :P quite obviously, but there you go. It was the perfect conclusion to everything they've been through together, and a wonderful fit to the story title, and just... thoroughly enjoyed this story. Interesting and different and I loved it :D

And while we're here, *I'd* like to take this opportunity and thank *you* for sharing your writing. It's been a wonderful ride :) and while it doesn't look like I'll be joining you in the Castle fanfiction fandom (for now), I'm sure you'll make it there as well. You're awesome. I love you. Thank you!
1/25/2014 c8 naTIVAlu
Definitely one of my favorites :P not knowing how to love and be loved... well, you know. And then the argument *dingdingding* oh it's so awesomely intense! Angsty and terribly honest and blunt, and I love this so, so much :P

"Stop!" ... "No, *you* stop!" and everything that came after that.
1/21/2014 c9 Girl Wonder 2005
YOU'RE STEPPING INTO THE REALM OF CASTLE FIC WRITING? YES PLEASE CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CASTLE FANDOM (EXCITED SCREAMING). HI MY NAME IS TINA I REALLY REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO YOU WRITING CASTLE FANFIC IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW THEM I'D LIKE TO REC SOME AUTHORS TO YOU: SANDIANE CARTER, CHEZCHUCKLES, CORA CLAVIA, KATE CHRISTIE AND INTERNATIONAL08 (ALL ON ), KATE CHRISTIE BEING THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF FICS WITH ASTERISK SPAMS IN MY BOOK MARKS, SC AND CHEZ AND CORA ARE INSANE AND INT08 HAS A WHOLE AU SERIES THAT BEGAN WITH A LITERAL BALL OF FLUFF (A KITTEN. A KITTEN.) THAT WILL DEMOLISH YOUR SANITY AND OH MY GOD IKR CASTLE. CASTLE FUCKING FF WRITERS OH MY GOD YOU'RE JOINING THEM I'M SO EXCITED I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR CASTLE STUFF SO MUCH LDSKFA;LSDKNFA;LSVNA;LVZ;XV;XBJV

-BRAIN RESUSCITATION -

How long have you been watching Castle, how do you like Season 6 so far, and how about those last two episodes?
I hope you enjoy yourself over here in Castle world. It's really a wonderful sandbox for ff writers and us readers could only bask in the amazingness of this near miracle. I know it's all about the big picture and the big audience and the money but I'm a sucker for preciously crafted relationships and I just can't help but feel there's something to be said about having one of these stories told to the fullest in all it's glory on TV and not just in romance novels, to have it be respected for it's true potential even in the hellish fires of the TV industry. Plenty of pairings out there that've been put together, but none of them ever had the actors or the same level of development and raw potential (in chemistry and in origin character build) as Castle and Beckett. The few of them that do, Mulder and Scully, *sob* Tiva *sob*... well I think u know what I'm talking about by now so Imma shut up.
YAY

I don't know if I've ever reviewed this story before but I've been following it for a while and I love the idea of Tony and Ziva switching roles (kinda). I wonder what Tony is good at in this universe, what he likes to do and what Ziva went through to have wanted to become a police woman, or was it just something she decided to do. How did she end up in america in the first place? Eli was on the run?How is she with Eli and Tali and Ari. Maybe Tali came with her and their mother and it was too late for Ari and he became a mossad agent anyways?
1/21/2014 c9 J09tiva
Thank you for this story, a happy ending with lots of possibilities that both characters deserved to had.

So sad to hear but understandable. Thanks again
1/21/2014 c9 Guest
Great story. Sad to see you not write ncis anymore. Please do not delete stories though. That way we can come back and reread as we want to.
1/21/2014 c9 1Acrwdof1
Wonderful story! Throughly enjoyed every bit of it as I have enjoyed ALL of your stories. Having read your A/N I can genuinely say (and I'm sure I'll get a lot of backup here), not only do I think you could write "Castle" well, I think you would do justice to ANY genre you decided to try. Will be keeping a sharp eye out for more of your work to come...
1/21/2014 c9 trixie111
I Also think that last chapter is rushed and cut short. But thank you for all amazing Ncis stories and good luck in Castle fanfic world ;)
1/20/2014 c9 clestaffordt
Ok ending. Sorry, but, It seems rushed, cut-short, or anti- climactic after all the waiting. Quite sad but Thanks 3x for all your great TIVA stories, which will be re-read. We will miss you and good luck to your new fanfic road!
1/20/2014 c9 SOPPNATION
First, Happy Birthday! Second, sad I won't be seeing NCIS fanfic's from you. Lastly CAN NOT WAIT to see the amazing things you will do for the amazing Castle Fandom!
1/20/2014 c9 7Miss Suave
You are just... GONNA LEAVE ME LILE THAT! *cries* I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! Lol totally joking! Cant wait to see you write NCIS fanfics again. I dont even watch Castle lol. Buhbye!
1/20/2014 c9 93oldmoviewatcher
Yay! Tiva works with the AU story! It's canon!
1/14/2014 c8 Guest
This is so 'them' ! They're soooo frustrating, cuz they want & need each other, but they just don't know how to get there w each other. Grrrrrr...
1/10/2014 c8 Catlady32