for For a Chance

1/7/2014 c8 J09tiva
Slowly but surely! I can live with that, at least both of them now knows where each other stands and feels.

Thanks for the update! Happy new year
1/5/2014 c8 Gaby
aw... I love how you convey so much about each character with just the nuances of their actions and dialogue. i've always admired that kind of writing. you do it so beautifully!
1/5/2014 c8 mishka
Great chapter. I cannot wait to read more.
1/5/2014 c8 7Miss Suave
Its ok Ziva. I'm the same way. Update soon!
1/5/2014 c8 Sunnyside2
I'm not ready for this story to end ( I now feel as sad as Ziva. In any case, lovely chapter. Love how much Tony has grown.
1/5/2014 c8 6dreaming-of-tonight
Hey! I love this story! I've never read an AU that was so true to the characters, and for that I am thankful. Each new chapter pulls me in, and I'm excited for more!
-Laura
12/29/2013 c7 1xncisgirlx16
I would love if you were to finish this story because I love it and I know that many other do as well. You haven't updated in a while though so I thought I'd leave a comment to encourage you a bit. I really like you writing and I hope that you do continue with this story. Hope you update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
12/20/2013 c7 4naTIVAlu
I love the idea of buying new furniture to make him feel more grown up.

"Then, why we are playing Truth or Dare?" -awesome.

That moment he thought she didn't trust him, though :/ ouch. I'm glad they set that one straight pretty quickly.

The knowing-how-to-connect part... *all kinds of feelings*

This review is weird... my sincere apologies :P I'm a little loopy at the moment :P
12/16/2013 c7 J09tiva
It may sound stupid but why does it sting for Ziva, to hear tony say that he needs to find another job?

Glad that Ziva is starting to share about her life

Looking forward to more
12/16/2013 c7 Guest
Update soon.
12/16/2013 c7 clestaffordt
Thanks for updating! It is a bittersweet chapter. Can't wait for more.
12/9/2013 c6 J09tiva
But of course! We are in TIVA land :)

Looking forward to more...thanks
12/8/2013 c6 Guest
You can take all the time you need to update this story...just * please* don't abandon it. I'm liking it sooooo much ! Thx.
12/8/2013 c6 mishka
After a bad day at work, this just lifted my spirits
12/8/2013 c6 Guest