for For a Chance

12/8/2013 c6 Guest
Great story, please continue: )
12/8/2013 c6 Sunnyside2
Awww heartbreak and fluff. Good combination. Wonderful chapter. Thanks for writing :-) can't wait for more.
12/8/2013 c6 4naTIVAlu
*Recovers Sophie's sanity* *puts in a box* *wraps box with a purple ribbon* *sends over night express*

Oh, right, and I love this chapter, too :P Tony being unusual perceptive; Tony being sorry; Tony being loyal (ohmygod Tony being loyal)... *hugs Tony* and yay, he's smiling again and laughing again *sighs contentedly* tell him it's going to be okay...!

Also, particularly liked the scene where he tells her they broke up. They are both very raw there, and it's so complex, but this complexity is conveyed very clearly. I really like that scene.
12/8/2013 c4 36JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow hmm he found a girl, wonder how Ziva feels about that.
12/8/2013 c3 JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow nice I like this more and more as I read.
12/8/2013 c6 1TivaCaskettJisbon
this was again amazing i just really love this story
12/8/2013 c2 36JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow poor Tony I already feel for him . I think Ziva does too.
12/8/2013 c1 JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow interesting start, I wnder where this will go.
12/8/2013 c6 IThoughtTheEarthMoved
*sniffles* Tony's loyalty to Ziva :'( *bawls* I only have one complaint (Well not a complain more like a plead) for the next chapter to be longer because I need to read more asap D: Also, good job 3
12/8/2013 c5 IThoughtTheEarthMoved
*cries akin to that of a dying elephant* *sings the please update soon song* *flatlines*
12/8/2013 c4 4naTIVAlu
I just realized I never reviewed this chapter. And that is unacceptable. So:

Tony's enthusiasm is infectious for the reader as well... seriously, it just makes me feel good and hopeful. I love that you kept the saving-a-little-boy story, it fits well here. And the reason I like this chapter is that it flows really well, it's like, comfortable to read, and you see them becoming closer, and it's just so nice... until you get to the end, and then you're just :O what the- what's gonna happen now?! I like that.

11/29/2013 c5 J09tiva
Pls don't go, tiva readers needs you...

Looking forward to more chapters... Its good that this feeling are now out in the open
11/30/2013 c5 naTIVAlu
So I was picking up lines that particularly stood out to me, and then I realized I was practically quoting the entire thing :P so I will say this: I am in love with the angsty argument in front of the police station, pretty much every bit of it is my favorite, and apart from that, that line about Ziva having nothing to do when "the kind, wonderful, *human* man did not want her" kinda broke my heart.

Can't wait for the next update!

Yes, that was a tease.

HEHE
11/29/2013 c5 jgibbs7
I don't like that Tony is dating Diedra. I am happy that Tony and Ziva are friends again and got their feelings out in the open. I'm hoping that their friendship will progress into something more intimate.
11/27/2013 c5 Helle
Why haven't I read about this before?
This story is great! Keep going, I definitely want to read more!
96 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »