for For a Chance

9/30/2013 c1 greeny13
Aw! This Tony's killing me too. Great start. You've got me hooked. Can't wait to find out more about them both.
9/30/2013 c1 1TivaCaskettJisbon
This is great please continue!
9/30/2013 c1 1Acrwdof1
Very, very good so far. Your homework has paid off. Most jurisdictions do controlled substances like crack in in the metric system (grams) because of the extremely small amounts, yet a lot of places revert to the English system (ounces) when it comes to marijuana. One ounce seems like it is the borderline in a lot of places, below and it is a Simple Possession Charge (personal use), over that and it considered Intent to Distribute. I don't work in DC so I am not up on their laws. Where I am at, we have 6 levels of Felonies and 4 of Misdemeanors. Also we require the individual to sign and initial paperwork that they understand their Miranda Rights, especially if they intend to waive them (that is standard nationwide), just a verbal will not suffice in a Court of Law. Whether Tony waives Legal Counsel during questioning, if he can't afford it, he will still be assigned one when he is arraigned so that he can make an informed decision concerning his plea. This isn't Traffic Court after all... All in all, an interesting concept and I am looking forward to more.
9/30/2013 c1 2victoriantealady
This is so different! I am very intrigued with it and can't wait to find out why Tony would rather go to jail than help.
9/30/2013 c1 lethefeelsinkintiva
I really like this! It's interesting and just new
9/30/2013 c1 prince-bishop
Good Chapter, good start to a good story.
96 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7