for The Older and Younger

2/27/2018 c5 2Utopia Empire
woooww so happy to see your fic! how one single doubt change the whole story
12/6/2016 c6 3Paskuda
There are two types of the good stories for me: a good one that you rush through and cannot wait to finish reading to see the end, and a really good one when you achingly see the decreasing amount of chapters left for you to read and dreading the moment when you reach the end. Yours is the latter. Thank you so much for writing this. It's so rare for me to find the story that match my own thoughts and ideas.
7/11/2016 c19 15Edelin
That was such a nice story of brotherly love! Well-done!
12/17/2015 c19 26KHB123
*Tears of relief* I'm so glad everything turned out alright: that Itachi got his little brother back (not to mention that he's alive) and Sasuke is willing to forgive him and reconnect with his old friends. And they are traveling together:) I have high hopes for a promising future for those two, and everyone else.
This was a really good, creative Itachi/Sasuke brother fanfic:) Well done! I really enjoyed reading it!
12/17/2015 c14 KHB123
Ugh, as much as I can sympathize with Sasuke's internal anger and suffering, every time I recall how he abandoned the village and seriously hurt his friends (worse by showing that he didn't even care!), I just want to slap and spit in his face! Kakashi was right; he should have talked to somebody and Itachi shouldn't have pulled him out of therapy.
12/17/2015 c12 KHB123
Glad to see that Itachi can be surprised by Naruto and Sakura. They really are good friends and are certainly never boring. This was a fun chapter to read.
12/16/2015 c8 KHB123
Well, crap! Sasuke is officially now a backstabbing idiot.
12/16/2015 c6 KHB123
Man, this is just a mess, and I'm with Itachi: I just want to strangle those interrogators for their idiocy! I expected this to happen, and wouldn't blame them for it, but it still hurts and I hope time will heal them in this AU.
12/16/2015 c5 KHB123
At least they have each other now, but it's still so sad.
12/15/2015 c2 KHB123
'Abandoning and leaving tiny kittens to die is the right thing to do,' MY ASS! What is WRONG with these people?! At least Sasuke, and eventually Itachi, also Granny Cat (she's awesome) have a good conscience! Doesn't matter if the world is full of cruelties; whatever happened to kindness and compassion? Seriously, Sasuke could have been scarred for life if those kittens did die! Trust me, I know how it feels (being a kitten lover and all)!
When I was younger, I read a children's book called "The Kittens" (I think, don't really remember) that had been about a little girl who rescued kittens, but her parents wanted her to get rid of them, so she started to fight for ways and reasons to keep them. But when they still didn't agree, especially the mother, she broke down in tears and said in quote, "If the world is going to be like this, then I don't want to live in it!" After she cried, her father comforted her and let her play with the kittens, but luckily at the end, they found a home for them and it was happily ever after. Did you ever read that story? Because based on both Sasuke and Itachi's actions with the kittens, including the parents' disapproval of them, this chapter strongly resembles that story. It's really good and very moving, showing that innocence can be saved in a harsh society.
8/23/2015 c9 23fanofthisfiction
Wonderful recount of what Shisui meant to Itachi. It's only Itachi that seems to be self sacrificing from his family but you've shown that maybe the trait was passed down from another Uchiha. I like the re-telling of events with your own spin on things!
8/10/2015 c8 fanofthisfiction
Indicating that Itachi can loose his cool and that difficulties do exist and plague him makes him seem more human around Sasuke, which is a nice change. You still manage to depict him as possessing the same admirable qualities he is known for though, still remaining true to his Narutoverse nature which is admirable.

Adding Orochimaru to the mix at this point where Sasuke is still confused and perhaps more easily swayed will make things very interesting.
8/10/2015 c7 fanofthisfiction
You're able to capture the feelings of these characters in a very age appropriate way. I really like how Sasuke's thoughts reflect that of a child and the confusion that exists in his mind always makes sense in relation to his world.

It's such a precarious time for the two and you've managed to relay the situation perfectly with your wonderful writing style!
8/6/2015 c6 fanofthisfiction
This slip of perfect big brother behavior was understandable for the situation. You've captured a very personal inner POV of Itachi that is reflective of all that has happened. I agree from the trauma can only come devastation, hatred, confusion, and depression. I like how Kakashi is introduced to Sasuke by Itachi and how Itachi still remains a steadfast protective and loving older brother throughout this. The detailed actions always match the conversations and prose and there is always a draw to find out what happens next in the following chapter!
8/4/2015 c5 fanofthisfiction
The twist is welcomed for sure. To have Itachi alive and be Sasuke's big brother, protector, and family brings hope that things will turn out much better for this this duo. It will be interesting to see how this affects Sasuke's development as well.
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »