for Details

12/30/2013 c6 5Finlaure13
Keep them coming, you've got me hooked! We all need a little A&A in these long winter months between seasons!
12/26/2013 c6 YoreReader
What a wonderful Christmas treat, thank you! Love their newfound traditions.
12/26/2013 c5 YoreReader
I love this even more! Thank you for expounding on your story, Reuniting. I could see them doing this. The back story on Auggie's life is a wonderful bonus.
12/26/2013 c4 YoreReader
Thanks for the memories. I appreciate it. I wish we had more when they were a couple. It seems their time together was so short before they were ripped apart.
12/26/2013 c3 YoreReader
Man, the things one does for love and country.
12/26/2013 c2 YoreReader
Oh, Auggie.
12/26/2013 c1 YoreReader
How romantic! But oh so sad.

That must have been difficult for Auggie. I can't even imagine how everybody felt!
12/26/2013 c6 3cherithcutestory2
Merry Christmas to us! Sweet little chapter. :)
12/25/2013 c6 37Marie King
Wow what a awesome Christmas gift this was a amazingly well written chapter!
I loved Annie's decorations you wrote them so descriptively I could defiantly see them in my mind's eye what a great job!

Please continue to add more chapters to this I just adore this story so much :)

A Very Merry Christmas To You :)
12/25/2013 c6 36Epona3
What a sweet little Christmas morning treat. Thank you!
12/20/2013 c5 3cherithcutestory2
Oh, pleasepleaseplease say you'll continue this fic! I can't wait to see what your Walkerson will get up to! Fantastically written and a real pleasure to read. :)
10/13/2013 c5 37Marie King
I loved this chapter seeing Annie & Auggie on a road trip is really awesome I adored seeing them sparring as it is one of my favorite aspects of their relationship and it was equally cool to see that Annie bested Auggie 4 once really great chapter!

Please keep adding to this I am super excited to read more :)
10/13/2013 c5 17kaitlin1198
great chapter!
10/13/2013 c5 6YellyBelly
This was exactly what I needed to read tonight :) perfectly written and loved every aspect. Especially that Annie was home!
10/12/2013 c4 YellyBelly