for I was Looking at the Ceiling and then I saw the Sky

8/6/2016 c1 JimChou
Quelle belle histoire si bien racontée! On les imagine sans peine; tout sonne si vrai.
4/20/2014 c1 2Iratus
It may be short but it is well-written and deserves more reviews than it received. Neil always seems willing to take huge risks to help Peter so I could well see him going into a situation such as this. I can also see Peter feeling guilty when something goes wrong. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
11/6/2013 c1 12Crystalzap
sweet though I don't see how neither of them got away without smoke inhalation.
10/2/2013 c1 17SallyCarefree
I love it. Hurt and comfort of its best.
All the necessary ingredients for a good story, and even more, it's written very well.
10/2/2013 c1 2Sansoki
I loved this! My favourite part, by far, besides the injuries to Neal, is Peter saying "Because there's no doubt you wouldn't have waited either." Definitely true, and it caused that warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach to realize along with them that that was probably true. It's a great testament to your writing that the reader can laugh when the characters laugh, feel angst when the characters angst and learn with the characters, even, or especially because, they're not your own. Great job!
10/1/2013 c1 IHeartSherlock89
I cannot tell you how much I had thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It was very well written and thought out. I am glad that you had Peter and Neal talk a few things out between them. The two of them work better when they are together and the rare fluffiness we see between them truly is a treasure to behold. I do hope that you will have a glorious day, or night.
10/1/2013 c1 60LianneZ4
What a great story!

I could almost feel the heat of the flames as I read this, it was so realistic and vivid. The friendship between Peter and Neal comes across perfectly, and I can completely imagine this happening in context of the post-treasure situation. There's a sort of simplicity to this story that makes it perfect - it's not long and it's not exaggerated, but maybe that makes it even more dramatic.

I wish I had better words, but I truly enjoyed this a lot. It's an amazing one-shot.
10/1/2013 c1 9Azertynin