for This is Halloween

4/14/2018 c6 2InuYoiushi
Great story so far, I can’t wait to see what happens next for them.
11/4/2015 c6 Bwby.Angwl
Update soon
1/31/2014 c6 Guest
So cute! Please update again soon! :D
12/12/2013 c6 Guest
I love love love love love love it! :D Please update soon! I love your idea of putting the movie and Yu-Gi-Oh together
12/12/2013 c1 Guest
omg I love your story and I love that movie
11/10/2013 c4 SincereJoyy
I knew it!...and a bunch of other people did too. :D Purple lips? Nice touch (gives thumbs up!).
I was sad that it wasn't the Atemu Yugi was looking for even if I knew it already. Or is it? O.o
From the Holiday Trees I think you were missing one, the firecracker which is for Independence Day/4th of July. I just about died at Bakura's inner thoughts of being man handled by Malik and references to Alice in Wonderland. :D
And Malik's attempt on getting the turkey door open was hilarious! XD
I wonder what Tea will call him? Kitten? eh.
Uh oh, stuck in Halloween town?! With whores?! 0.0 TWIN WHORES?! O.O (jk) I actually think they'll be entertaining. At least Tea will be. Till next time.

-S.J.
11/2/2013 c6 1VampiressBeauty20
Awesome chapter as always :) I know Yami and Atemu are the same person, but it's nice to see people putting both into the story. I've never done that in a fic, but it's interesting. Incubus XD. Update soon!
11/1/2013 c6 34Fragments of Imagination
Uh uh, I bet Yami and Bakura are very confusednow. Good job!
10/31/2013 c6 1Child-4ever
Poor yami lol I can't wait to read about the inside of the pyramid castle. When I read it the first thing that came to mind was the HUGE maze in the millennium puzzle when yami/atem was in it.
10/20/2013 c5 Child-4ever
This story is so awesome I love The Nightmare Before Christmas! I can't wait for the next chapter.
10/22/2013 c5 12YourGreatestDream
Brilliant! I bet once Yugi and Yami are alone, Yami will want to take the mummy wrap off his eye, and Yugi will know it's not Atemu.
You brought the dragons to life! Omg, I love you. Slifer was amazing!
Yeah, Marik the werewolf knows...he nose! Lol, that was bad pun. I'm excited now as to why Slifer accepted Yami. Is there a connection between Yami and Atemu? Do the spirits of Halloween have human counterparts...wait, maybe the Boogie man did some freaky experiment on Atemu, and Yami resulted from it. Or maybe, they are the same person! Yami is Atemu, just full of fake human memories. Oh the possibilities. XD

I'd like to see Malik turn into a monster too. He must have a spell on him too if Vivian cast it on the three of them. He's just yet to make it to the town square. His costume was kinda succubus like, but Bakura took that role, (awesome wings by the way!) so maybe a vampire, or a satire just for hilarity. Oh Bakura would have so much fun poking at his half-goat state. "Haha! looks like you got the short end of the magic stick." "Not funny, Bakura!"

I can't wait to see the next update!
10/20/2013 c5 1VampiressBeauty20
*Laughing so hard she can't breathe* This is Halloween, this is halloween. I wonder how exactly Atem disappeared, I loved the chapter, it was fantastic _ Vivan drives me batty to be honest. Ever since that episode when she tried to make the pharaoh go out on a date with her. She better stay away from him because he's either Tea's or Yugi's. Well Yugi's in this one update soon :)
10/20/2013 c5 34Fragments of Imagination
So, Yami's going to pretend to be Atemu? Will Yugi be alright with that? Anyway, this is good and I want to know the continuation, keep up the good work!
10/15/2013 c4 1VampiressBeauty20
OMG I absolutely love this. The Nightmare Before Christmas was always one of my all time favorite movies and this is just funny and awesome. Poor Malik getting stuck with Tea and Anzu, to be honest I love her character but sometimes she can be downright annoying with the friendship speeches -_- Update soon :)
10/15/2013 c4 28Determined-Day-Dreamer