for Daddy Issues

5/25/2014 c22 21GeorgeAndrews
Danny does have a famous messer grin! Cant believe this story is over! :-( Love the letter idea for the end - fab idea!
5/25/2014 c21 GeorgeAndrews
hahahahahahaha lucy asking adam if he was scared of danny. that was just the most hilariosu thing ever! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! and omg what a dramatic ending! well done lucy!
5/25/2014 c20 GeorgeAndrews
My favourite bit of this chaptet was the start with the reference to Adam's own personal experience. Everything always ties in so nicely with this story!
5/25/2014 c19 GeorgeAndrews
Lindsay is so much more sensible than danny. Of course adam should not tell lucy's secret, but all character very ic in this chapter! well done!
5/19/2014 c22 197Daisyangel
I liked the ending.
5/19/2014 c22 brankel1
Amazing job. I hope she does write to Madison.
5/19/2014 c22 44smuffly
I really loved the scene between Adam and Danny at the beginning of this chapter. It was horrible to think of Danny being mad at Adam, and this was the perfect way to give that situation closure. I also loved Mac here, and the letter from Madison.

This was a really enjoyable story and I'm sorry it's over. I hope you're thinking of writing another one?
5/18/2014 c22 82NYwLove
Aw, well, I like it. I am glad that things seemed to have worked out nicely and I think you did a great job writing everybody!
5/18/2014 c22 blue dogs rock
wonderful ending
a little bit of mushiness
fabulous story
4/22/2014 c21 nanda
So happy to see u again!

Very proud of Lucy :))
4/24/2014 c21 44smuffly
Love the squirrels (as you know!). Love the stillness in the middle of the busy city - that was so well expressed. Love the fact that Lucy felt brave enough to speak the truth at last. It's been a real treat to see the friendship between Lucy and Adam in this fic, but I also think that Lucy and Ellie have a convincing friendship, the way that you write them. With that in mind, it was nice that Ellie could be there right when Lucy needed her support.
4/22/2014 c21 82NYwLove
I agree with Ellie, way to go Lucy I am so glad she stood up for herself! :)
4/22/2014 c21 brankel1
Amazing job. Way to go Lucy.
4/22/2014 c21 blue dogs rock
there are still some issues here?
good for her for standing up to her
fabulous chapter
3/26/2014 c20 blue dogs rock
i think they are both heading in the right direction
csi new york is awesome