for The Armors Regent

2/17/2003 c2 Lady Ronin Tiger
Halo, Kit! When are you going to post the revised version? I'm gonna keep nagging until you do update it ya know ^_^
10/21/2002 c1 Erin
I love the part when Mia is yelling at Kento about his shirts on the bathroom floor. I hope to see what happens in chapters to come.
10/8/2002 c1 1The Archer777
I LOVE IT! You need to write more, MORE I SAY! QUICKLY! I need something to read! All the JtHM ones are getting stale...

Keep up the good work!

LOVE YA MUCH! ~Ryn~
9/28/2002 c1 Miroku
Hiya! Very good story, eventhough it does have a few flaws it is, in my opinion, a masterpiece in the making. good luck on chapter three! (smirk)
9/25/2002 c1 MysticWolf
Very nice story. I'm likeing it! Very interesting! Keep up the good work! ^_^
9/20/2002 c2 Amejisuto Muun
Yay! I finally get to read your story! ^_^ Its cute so far, I can't wait until you get more posted. Very cool. ^_^ Mmm...5 hot men, I could definitely get used to this! :P
9/19/2002 c2 2Trelithe
Its been a while since I have been on fanfiction. Not to happy with this site, but since you took the time to read my story I shall return the favor. When we talked earlier your plot certiantly sounded interesting. I can't wait to see it unfold. You seem to have a good hold on the Ronins from what I have read. The only flaws I have seen are what the other reviewer has pointed out. Other then that I want to read more!
9/18/2002 c2 7Demyn
Um, no offense or anything, but how would the 'girl' get a knife in a an airport? O.o;; Come now, be a little more realistic! And you need LONGER chapters! And I mean this in a good way!