FanFiction.Net
for You'll Be My Lady

3/29/2021 c1 Layla
Really great story! I love Emma having a happy 10 years with her family rather than the one in canon all alone. Plus I’d love to see her parents reaction to their little baby being all grown up and married when they find her again. And to Rumplestiltskins son no less I wish you would continue this but it being published 8 years ago I know that’s highly unlikely anyway, just thought you should know that I thought this was a wonderfully well written story. Always loved Neal and Emma ️
11/19/2017 c1 4Ravenclawdiadem16
I really enjoyed the first chapter. Are you going to continue this?
11/13/2015 c1 Guest
Continue it!
10/8/2015 c1 JC
That might actually be a clever little au... and no Captain Swan. :) Seriously, there's some serious potential. Just don't tell Rumple who Neal really is. ;D
8/4/2015 c1 4Vi-Violence
I would so love to see more of this.
4/17/2015 c1 2XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX
Update please 3
Love is in the air for SwanFire...
10/10/2014 c1 sarah0406
It'd be interesting to know what happens with Rumplestiltskin when he sees his son with a family who somehow is also part of Snow and David's family...
10/7/2014 c1 5YourHappyEnding13
I love it! Please continue it to a story?
6/26/2014 c1 32ScribeOfRhapsody
Continue it? YES PLEASE! Pretty pretty please?
12/1/2013 c1 Nyos
I've always thought that Emma and Neal needed their happy ending, it's good to at least see it here.
11/25/2013 c1 MsNoName13
Very well written and one of the best fics I've read in a while. I really hope you choose to continue it!
11/3/2013 c1 49writergirl3005
This practically demands a sequel! I'll be waiting for it.
10/22/2013 c1 Sam
Continue, please! I like Neal's aversion to deals. Very fitting. Good work.
10/21/2013 c1 15Nini Black
This was lovely! And just the happy Neal/Emma AU I've been hoping to find. Fantastic writing and everyone felt very in-character. I imagine any continuation would involve Emma being pretty pissed at Neal for hiding all this from her for so long.
10/14/2013 c1 1Codekiki12
Cool, i want to see what happens with the Gold Bea relationship when they get into town
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »