for An Assassin's Apology

5/30/2016 c1 LOZMLP
I'm really confused here. Yet, that is a good story for a fanfiction.
11/14/2015 c3 Guest
Well, a lot sure went down. Remember my complaint regarding Edd being way too cruel for his character in the previous one? I'm glad Edd here realizes that... Though I still can't brush off how he could do such things to Rolf and Eddy.
There's just one thing I didn't like. The referring of Edd as "wife".
Anyway, though I did find the foreplay getting a little too cruel in CH.3, I quickly forgave it after Kevin's response to a passed out Edd, and I actually look forward to a continuation if there ever will be one.
11/11/2014 c3 Missdellusion
O3O omigods wut?
I read all of diss and I was like wut!?
The sexy times were sexy but DAMN...I think I have a boner right now...
Excellent work! Damn, I'll have another please#
2/20/2014 c3 MidnightLuve
omg that was so hot im done *passes out from so much sexyness overload*
2/20/2014 c1 MidnightLuve
dam i kinda wanted to see edd realize how the hens lay there eggs lmao XD
11/16/2013 c3 14fullmoonwolf950
This was FUCKING cute and yet very hot!
11/15/2013 c3 10Evil Edd
No I needs more! you should do more stories for this :3...please...beg!
11/15/2013 c3 91Tsuyoshi-chin
Man I just had to laugh at how Edd acted so silly after getting what he wanted. It was so random and cute at the same time! Man your really good at this! Would you ever consider writing another assassin KevEdd? I really liked this one!
10/30/2013 c2 10Evil Edd
LOVES! MORE PLEASE :3
10/13/2013 c2 14fullmoonwolf950
Ooooooooo
10/13/2013 c2 91Tsuyoshi-chin
Kevin sure took that a little too far, loved it! Ah I don't know how you do it, but this is so awesome! Next chapter please?! This is cool! I love reviewing these!
10/12/2013 c1 Tsuyoshi-chin
Awww, please! Update! I gotta see this for myself! I just found picture of all of them as assassins and now I really want to read this! Ohhh, this is so invigorating!
10/2/2013 c1 14fullmoonwolf950
(Claps for you) take a bow lovely person take a fucking bow!