for High Marks

4/10 c1 2Sophisticated Sage
Haha wonderful, just wonderful :)
1/30/2016 c1 3Lugia'sChallenger13
Hilarious!
10/13/2013 c1 12Dimples-3
Ha! This was perfection, I loved Hermione! Just practically walking around actin all innocent but really is this completely conniving sexual deviant it is amazingly perfect.
10/6/2013 c1 5OuiSexSi
Oohh woah! This story was fantastic! Very ironic, it was like their situations were switched, and yet they were still mostly in character despite their actions being out of character. That's quite an interesting thing you pulled off there. I love how it was turned around on Theo, and how there was some Dramione and hints of Harmone(Harmione?) in it! Dramione is my favorite, Theomione my second favorite, but I appreciate a little Harmone now and then. I also liked that there was no mention of Ron... honestly, I think that was the worst pairing there was, Ron and Hermione? It really makes no sense to me. Anyway, thank you very much for this lovely one-shot. I'll certainly check out any other stories you may or may not have when I've got time. Again, magnificent job.
10/4/2013 c1 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
really good! absolutely love your portration of both of them, quite different of what you usually read! Wish you would go on!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service