for America, The Beautiful

9/16/2019 c1 24Lmb111514
This story was so sweet and beautiful to read and enjoy. Thank you for writing this!
5/30/2018 c1 heather575yahoo.com
When England was holding the roses it reminded me of when England tried giving Germany roses as a sign of friendship and got rejected.
2/11/2018 c1 5Champion of Justice
Woooo, yeah.
1/30/2018 c1 Katie
I think I broke the favorite button ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ This story is just soooooo relatable and adorable!
9/25/2016 c1 6Fiocchi10
You reduced me to a complete mess. I think my feelings have left me completely together with my soul, so good job :) THE FEELS AND SERIOUSLY IF I COULD SHOW YOU MY REAL EXPRESSION I WILL BUT IT IS NOT PRETTY AND IS FULL OF SWEARING BECAUSE IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE DUDE JUST TTWTT
8/14/2016 c1 Guest
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0ooooooooo9oooooooooooooooooooo...CUTE!:-)
6/27/2016 c1 1thestarsinoureyes
Such a lovely little one shot! You really did an amazing Jon on this story!
3/23/2015 c1 88UndeadDolly
So adorable.
8/14/2014 c1 Guest
Awww! :')
8/10/2014 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
oh, that was so nice and loving... :)

I'm not fans of UkUs, but this is cute and heart-warming!

Insecure America is sad but Adorable...
1/19/2014 c1 14Katherine A. Jones
Aw, poor Alfred! Good thing Arthur came in just in time! Very cute and a job well done. Keep writing!
11/18/2013 c1 60pastaaddict
This story reminded me of my niece when she was called ugly by girls in school. She reacted the same way as Alfred and took some convincing that she wasn't. A nicely written little story.
11/17/2013 c1 Kuro-Radar
I love it
11/12/2013 c1 56castielsweetness
Aww the beginning had me crying and the ending had me squealing XDD True work of art right here! The only thing I wished is that you elaborated more on Alfred's sorrow. I feel it went a little quick, but that's just me. I LOVED THISSSSS It's so awesome *hugs you*
11/10/2013 c1 NationalistHere