FanFiction.Net
for New life to old life

11/10/2013 c5 5Cobalt the Spix Macaw
Thank you for the mention and take all the time you need for the net xhapter!
11/10/2013 c5 1Xerion
Ye forgot about me?... oh wait.. did I forget to review?... I failed :{... anyway, no prob dude, also, How is flying?, is it as awesome as I think it is?.. which I think it is awesome!... anyway, farewell for now, and I hope for your return with an amazing chapter!

-Xerion
11/10/2013 c5 173chloemcg
It's alright, I understand that your busy. Take as long as you need to since as well as having a story life, you need to work sometimes. :)

I shall await the next chapter with great excitement. :D
10/27/2013 c4 7century99
He'll need to use te bathroom some time it's either that or drain all the power from his iPod and have Eva sing again heh heh heh
10/27/2013 c4 5Loco Vampire
Hilarious story so far. :D I kinda like this new character. Keep up the good work!
10/24/2013 c4 5Cobalt the Spix Macaw
Okay that was hilarious!

Thanks for using my idea and good job writing this job.
10/24/2013 c4 3mw3fan
Welp... Another failure plan... This is already as tough as it was from the start, now what? And no problem for the two ideas, I'm not sure if you need any Oc's but if you do, you know who to PM
I.T.S
10/24/2013 c4 spyrofan34
hey ripper just wanted to let you know that my idotdecide to be an idot and and put helf my tv screen black so i wont beable to review from my home so i have to go to a friend but blu needs to really go back
10/24/2013 c4 redacted fanfiction user
Another fail. It's good to see Chloe up on the stage. :) Hopefully one of these plans will work eventually. And it looks like Jewel is finally losing it. Good chapter. Btw, keep up the good work.
10/24/2013 c4 173chloemcg
Aww, thanks for using my OC, Rapper. Its very kind of you to do that. :)
Oh no...that plan didn't work...What next?
Update soon!
10/24/2013 c4 24Ricardo the Black Hawk
Great chapter, Rapper, and it's good to see Chloe is in your story (in bird form of course). :D And yet another plan fails. I hope one of these plans will work, or Blu will stop acting like a baby and man up, and see he has a family to take care of.
10/24/2013 c4 7Blu100-Jewel100
What's the name of the next plan?
10/17/2013 c3 spyrofan34
just do plan b and god sake blu stop being idot i saw bering rico i love that hawk thats my idea
10/16/2013 c3 Thee Bold Eagle
I have an idea: why don't Jewel use a bird's sizes chainsaw to cut the cage's bars.
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »