FanFiction.Net
for New life to old life

10/4/2013 c1 7Blu100-Jewel100
Interesting start
10/3/2013 c1 redacted fanfiction user
A great beginning for your new story. I really hope Jewel can talk sense into Blu. And Blu should stop worrying so much. Anyway, great chapter. I'll be looking forward to more. :)
10/3/2013 c1 3mw3fan
Not bad for chapter one, sure enough I'll keep my eye on this one, and also they changed his name to Tiago, of you were looking at these facts on wikipedia or IMBD , they are just blogs from fans with sometimes un accurate information
I.T.S
10/3/2013 c1 spyrofan34
sigh blu so dumb your safe in the jungle idot lol love the ch rapper
10/3/2013 c1 7century99
Ok this is different from ones I've ever read before I like it but for some reason it's so different from anyother I've ever read I can't put my finger on it
10/3/2013 c1 5Cobalt the Spix Macaw
This is a nice introduction.

You're pacing is straight to the point and the wording of awesome.

Blu is so silly worrying so much. Hopefully Jewel can convince him with thier kids too.
10/3/2013 c1 173chloemcg
Wow. This is straight to the point! I will answer your question now from Birds of a feather. Yes of course you can borrow my Oc! You lent me your Oc so I might as well return the favor.

Anyways, I LOVE this chapter! Who knew Blu was such a worry wart? Anyways, I really do hope that Jewel and the kids could talk some sense into Blu but I don't think that's very likely. I'll be keeping an eye on this.
10/3/2013 c1 24Ricardo the Black Hawk
Cool opening for your new story, Rapper. This should be pretty interesting. Can't wait to see what you have planned. Oh. Blu. Such a clumsy bird.
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5