for Drunken Shenanigans with Jaime and Brienne

7/7/2019 c4 kola
Love this
5/20/2019 c4 2siera2325
loved it.. i really needed them to get a happier story
5/27/2018 c4 6emeraldblood9
I really really enjoyed this fic. I loved your slow build and really wanted to see them go all the way. You’re such a tease! Lol. Fantastic job and good writing.
9/7/2017 c4 Seven Hells
It was so-just-SO BEAUTIFUL! So beautiful that I don't even mind that I wasn't able to read him go inside her coz of that bacon. LOL
3/23/2017 c2 2abrht0907
s1#1#s#
8/6/2016 c4 Rain
Pure love!
-Keep writing
6/11/2016 c2 6SixMagnitudeGirl
I loooooove Jaime and Brienne together :3
5/15/2016 c4 Gracie
This is the most amazing fanfic, I would love a continuation.
5/2/2016 c3 4447777
really really loved this story! Only wish there was a 5th chapter : )
3/5/2016 c4 Guest
You sir deserve a medal. You're a genius.
2/21/2016 c4 3PadfootTheDramaQueen
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! It is one of the best Jaime/Brienne fanfics I've ever read, although, admittedly, I have read few, but still, if all of the Jaime/Brienne fics out there were as good as this one, oooooh, I'd be so disgustingly happy. This fanfic made me squeal so much and I absolutely loved the way you portrayed both of them, I think you really got the characters. Yeah, I really liked the way you showed Jaime and the gentle way in which he thinks of Brienne and everything, it just seems so accurate and you showed it all so well that it really made me feel like this is all canon and these events really did happen and OH MY SHIPPER HEART! Thank you, for making a shipper happy for an afternoon _
2/17/2016 c2 Ana
It is lovely written:)
But the male character it is not at all Jaime. :(
11/1/2015 c4 Biibouille
Amazing story ! :D
8/1/2015 c4 3MeredyxD
Omg! This is so cute! You have no idea how much i awwed over this fanfic! You're an amazing writer and you really captured their characters brilliantly. And thank you for making Jaime respect Brienne's privacy, her boundaries, etc.. That's how a character Jaime Lannister really is, and after i had to watch that horrible scene in the TV show where he raped Cersei, this fanfic reminded me how he would've actually acted in a scene like that and how much he loves the people he cares about. So in short, thank you for showing the noble, the fluffly, the jokester Jaime in your fic!
7/28/2015 c4 P
Awwww,so sweet! I loved it!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »