for The Roommates

4/21/2020 c6 1Toalan
These are all good. Would love some more André and Tori too tho. Great writing.
12/5/2019 c6 Noemi
I love how you matured Beck and Jade. I wish you woud have done more.
10/10/2016 c6 2PreciousPinkli
Ahhhhh! This. Is . AMAZING! I love this story soooooo much! It puts a huge smile on my face for all chapters, and the way you incorporated their character's personalities but more mature, DAMN! That's skill! Don't stop writing, EVER! You have lots of skill.
5/9/2016 c6 2Books Favorite Girl
I would love to have seen how Andre and Tori ended up getting together but this such a cute view on Beck and Jade relationship too. Well done well done
5/8/2015 c6 MsTami
I'm really enjoying this. The maturity you see in their relationship is fantastic and the fact that there are those "wow, this person really knows me" moments create an authentic romance around the story.

Please continue.
5/2/2015 c6 Axel0913
Pleaseeeee write more!
3/14/2015 c6 4TaeSunWoo
Pleaseeeee continue this.
10/18/2014 c6 Guest
Great story
10/18/2014 c6 2LamarLaver
I don't understand why did you delete chapter 7 ? That was like the best one so far
10/6/2014 c6 Guest
I miss these i really like them. Maybe when you finish your current story you could update? And why did you delete the last chapter? I guess i shouldn't be surprised since you tend to delete your fics lol. Have a nice day love u :)
9/29/2014 c6 5Orangest Blossom
These are sooo cuuute! :)
9/23/2014 c6 1Coogg
So cute; I love it! Please do more!
9/3/2014 c6 1ms simmons
These are really good you should do more
8/22/2014 c6 lovElavan
can you please write more chapters? I loveeeeeethat story sooooo muchhh!
oh and why did you delet chapter 7? i love that chapter sooo muchhhhhhh!
7/7/2014 c7 14myfriendfiction
I love this chapter so much! Bade are adorable. I love that you included the anecdote about bade playing and beating Jade's dad and stepmom. The ending was super cute with Beck carrying Jade away and Tori and Andre deciding to make some noise of their own.
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »