for Discoveries

9/15/2015 c8 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
Its OK take your time. I loved this story keep up the good work and update again soon!
11/26/2014 c7 2KWolf2020
Oh my Gods! THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! PLEASE MORE!
8/13/2014 c4 4PairingMatters
Funny, that Annalise has to take her OWLs so soon.
8/13/2014 c3 PairingMatters
I wonder how will Annalise get her memory back.
8/13/2014 c2 PairingMatters
That old man must be Albus Dumbledore, unless if I am mistaken.
8/13/2014 c1 PairingMatters
Not a bad start, I'll read on.
3/29/2014 c7 6EmeraldStorm7
Great chapter! I like the whole assistant healer idea, it makes me think about her future and as a healer she can be a real asset to the Order, and if she is in the Order she can spend more time with Fred!

Missing Fred but I understand that she can't be with him at this time considering school and stuff
3/2/2014 c6 EmeraldStorm7
Oh Thank Heaven's she's a Gryff! I'm so excited to see where you go with this and what you plan for Neville, poor Neville, how will he cope with this when he finds out she's a Lestrange!

Great story so far!
2/23/2014 c4 EmeraldStorm7
Ah the poor girl! Stupid Bellatrix! I trust that Fred will help her get all better though!

Fantastic story so far! Eagerly awaiting more
2/23/2014 c3 EmeraldStorm7
Ahhh I love the drama! So much screaming and crying, so much fun!

Great stuff!
2/23/2014 c2 EmeraldStorm7
Flawless maintenance of canon characterization, Molly and Arthur were written to perfection. I had an inkling that she was a witch which makes her appearance all the more interesting. Can't wait to read on and see what dumbledore makes of this whole thing.
2/23/2014 c1 EmeraldStorm7
So you're officially the queen of first person pov! That was a captivating start to say the least, right amount of action to grip you and intrigue to leave you wanting more.

Brilliant!
11/16/2013 c4 PrincessLollypop90210
Hiya, I think that you should make her go to hogwarts and have Draco recognize her, and her be like from a death eaters family where she turned against them, like maybe Draco's sister or something

PrincessLollypop90210

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
11/10/2013 c3 4Rosebud1296
It's Okay so far. It feels a bit rushed and you'll need to be careful not to doing your toes into the mary-sue pond. Other than That's it's fine. It'll be interesting to see any relationship between her and bellatrix. But take it slow.
11/7/2013 c1 204NickyFox13
I'm intrigued as to what could go on next. I like your usage of description, which is vivid and action, which is fast-paced. Continue writing!
17 Page 1 2 Next »