for People Will Talk

5/2/2020 c1 32Feux follet
This was very sweet, I loved how you instilled poetry in their relationship, and how you represent it in the waltz! Thank you for sharing it :)
9/27/2019 c1 DelennTriesTalkingLikeAHuman
Great story.
7/19/2019 c1 xevara
What a short sweet story.
4/16/2019 c1 4OriginalMcFishie
Lovely interlude. It's nice to see Walter and Una as close. They must have been given their age and family connections. You can see here how Walter appreciated all that she is and why Una fell for him
With a few less loose tongues and a few more war free years who knows what could have developed
7/22/2015 c1 7Bathsheba Blythe
Oh, it was a lovely Walter/Una one-shot! You portrayed their characters wonderfully. (I definitely have to read all of the fanfiction you wrote!)
4/20/2014 c1 2land-of-the-maple-tree
A very sweet little one-shot. Their characters have been portrayed very well. It's a pity Una is so low on self-confidence and thinks Walter doesn't have any special feelings for her.
4/20/2014 c1 Guest
A very sweet little one-shot. Their characters have been portrayed very well. It's a pity Una has such little self-confidence and thinks Walter has no special feelings for her.
2/1/2014 c1 11FiBeeN
The first Anne fanfic I've read and it's an absolute gem. Bittersweet and very beautiful. I just loved it.
1/26/2014 c1 Breezy
I love this so much! One of my favorite Walter/Una one-shots. Actually it is my favorite. The title is awesome and this gorgeous piece of literature send chills up my spine. A sequel would be positively lovely.
12/31/2013 c1 Guest
I do like this very much.
11/5/2013 c1 Guest
Good. More? Please?
10/7/2013 c1 19freyafrida
Oh, this is very sweet and very them :) I always like to see Walter, for all his poetry and dreaminess, enjoying typical things like dancing. The line about him complimenting Rilla in the same way - a bit sad (Walter! Figure it out!) but also sounds very right at the time of this story, because that probably was what their relationship was like, pre-RoI. I also liked the literary references and repeating "people will talk" to tie it all together. _

On a nitpicky note - dialogue breaks would be A; the formatting makes it a bit difficult to read.
10/4/2013 c1 Anne
I love it! i wish more people would write like this!