for Birds of a Feather

11/23/2015 c1 7NoilyPrat
Good with the details of how hot and sticky and uncomfortable ... and then the carefree of the "flying" and the cotton candy. Sam's a great friend. Sorry Dean's in so much pain, but it's best for him to rest.
1/14/2014 c1 songsaboutsleep
I don't remember if I've already reviewed this, but I just read it again and I just have to say that I love this.
10/17/2013 c1 110LeeMarieJack
Very nice thoughts from you. Anything to make the angel just that little bit happy and not so depressed over what he's lost.
10/5/2013 c1 51emebalia
I can't even start to comprehend what Cas has lost. At least Sam could give him a little piece back, even if it was for just one moment.
10/4/2013 c1 13Tisha Wyman
I really enjoyed this. It was so sweet and so Sam and Cas. Thank you for writing this.
10/4/2013 c1 342SupernaturallyEgocentric
Very good story!
10/4/2013 c1 SPN Mum
'so it's fortunate Cas doesn't process like a normal person. And neither do I, apparently, Sam thinks' This totally makes sense, since there is nothing normal about their lives. I can see where they would have a great time doing something like riding rides at an amusement park. Date or not, it was some together time away from Dean's poor attitude, where they could relax and have some fun with no censure.

Thanks for the story. :)