for Demigods and Shadow Charmers

7/20 c1 2Jinglebells852
ooooooooo make more make more make moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
6/9 c1 smasher5
Bruh
5/31/2018 c1 Mette Vinter
This story IS dead
1/21/2018 c1 alskdgf
Uh, huh. So you've been busy for over four years.
So I assume we're not getting another chapter. Anyway, this was good. Putting together two Underworld guys from my two all-time favorite series was great! The interactions were great! So sad this isn't being continued.
12/21/2017 c1 Violet
This is a good story so far, it sounds a lot like the harry potter/fablehaven fanfic me and my friend wrote
8/18/2017 c1 Guest
Hello!
I've just discovered this and I absolutely love it! I can't wait (well I can I'm just excited) for the next update!
4/11/2016 c1 3Yule Horse
I love the Nico, Seth thing. But since Seth's not got any God based blood Nico's blade shouldn't hurt him. And normally in canon the 'skeletal warrior' is described.
-YH
3/26/2016 c1 1ddkeac
Great chapter
Please do continue
3/13/2016 c1 AzureMillennium
I think it is the start of a great story. Please continue!
1/27/2016 c1 5lDragonElf
This looks really good, please continue it soon!
10/25/2015 c1 Guest
Pleas continu this it is really interesting
5/10/2015 c1 21FieryCaptainSpiderSanta
This is really cool. You should keep writing it.
4/23/2015 c1 Liett AUTHOR
Thank you to everyone who has stuck with this story! I'm very glad everyone likes it.

However, if I get ONE MORE RUDE REVIEW like the guest review below, it will OFFICIALLY be dead. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can handle a single more, "OH YEAH IF YOU'RE WRITING OTHER STORIES THEN YOU DEFINITELY MUST NOT BE BUSY".

The story I'm updating, a Hetalia fic called Safe and Sound, is a way for me to vent. This was just a story I wrote on a whim, for FUN. It was actually originally supposed to be a oneshot.

To be honest... you guys are awfully lucky I'm even trying to keep the story alive at this point.

If you still want me to finish it, then PLEASE BE PATIENT! If I receive one more rude review, it's done.

Liett

(If you have a response for this review, please PM me.)
3/16/2015 c1 Guest