for Infinite Galaxy

11/11/2020 c28 1Purplefairy121
Has the story been discontinued?
8/21/2020 c4 MetalBatt
"The real prize was creating a bond with your squad. Particularly with Williams."

Maybe the real trivia night were the friends we made along the way (;~;)...
2/21/2020 c5 LordDeath8
TERMINATOR 2 WAS THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM!
1/8/2020 c28 Anon
To anyone reading this, this upset me greatly reading their warning that they were going to Afghanistan, now he is either dead or too busy to write. World we live in.
12/15/2019 c28 Matt22152
Please tell me you will update this again, because a Krogan warrior vs a Big Daddy?! That is awesome
4/2/2019 c6 Arno Auditore 117
OOOH, Ho ho. I love it that you put in the ol classic phrase "would you kindly," nice throw back
3/10/2019 c2 Wednesday's Jest
I enjoy the concept, but the technical aspects of the story need some work. Dialogue is clunky and some of the phrasing doesn't flow very well. Also the constant memory updates that come every time a concept is introduced gets old quick.

Thank you for taking the time to share your story and I wish you the best of luck. This fic might not be to my taste, but I appreciate the effort put into it.
2/27/2019 c10 PJ
I like the story so far though I have to say I believe having Elizabeth be part of the Quarian Fleet was a huge missstep
1/30/2019 c28 BlazeStryker
As this is the year before Bioshock, or put more sensibly just after Burial At Sea, if that happened at all in this timeline, '59 is the safest time to gather Adam.

Most of the major players are caught up in their own thing at this point but there's one person who might well contact the gang to offer much-needed assistance. Brigid Tannenbaum and her cure plasmid are the only way they're going to cure that kid instead of killing her in the act of harvesting the ADAM, after all.
1/30/2019 c12 BlazeStryker
I find myself wondering if Kasumi Goto would ever introduce the biotics users and Booker to Pocari Sweat. (It's a packet of Gatorade capsules, essentially)

For that matter, Booker might just be able to make a living selling human electrolyte replacements for those that think Tupari tastes awful (like Booker himself), without Vigors even entering into it.
1/6/2019 c26 Purplefairy121
does anyone know if the author is okay or not? Because I'm starting to get concerned.
1/30/2018 c28 25HelenTheMoon
Are you alive?
10/26/2017 c28 KorentinBlack
Fun story, nice characterization, entertaining premise but please, for the sake of my eyes, it's rogue not rouge. _
10/7/2017 c21 G
Thought it was a Cerberus spy, surprised to know it was Daisy
10/6/2017 c13 Cowmangler9000