for A Second Chance in a Gift

5/5/2014 c25 15Used to be Kerowyn 6 bye peeps
Please, please, update. And put more Marethyu in it.
Was I the only one who was super annoyed that he turned out to be Josh?
I love Scatty and Zoe! UPDATE!
4/4/2014 c25 TheWarriorMaid
More! Please! I freakin' love your story... I can't wait for the next chapter. Your formatting/grammatical/editing/descriptive skills are also above average, compared to a lot of stuff you see these days.
2/14/2014 c25 17The-Fluff-Master1882
Wow this was a pleasant surprise! Update soon, as always!
1/24/2014 c24 Brianna B
Okay, I love this story and I have read it multiple time already, thank you so much this is wonderful!
1/20/2014 c24 The-Fluff-Master1882
OMG UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
1/20/2014 c20 The-Fluff-Master1882
FYI Joan had auburn hair...loved that scene.
1/20/2014 c13 The-Fluff-Master1882
I have absolutely no words to describe the major headaches and heartaches that they all must be experiencing.
I'm also excited because there's a chance that Joan and Francis might take part in the action. Don't disappoint me.
1/20/2014 c11 The-Fluff-Master1882
Sophie is Death?! I prefer Josh to be Death. God, he irritates me by siding with Dee and not trusting Flamel when the truth was right and behold in front of his eyes, but he just can't see it!
HUMANI ROCK!
1/20/2014 c10 The-Fluff-Master1882
Ughh! Man, that's such a tough choice! Please make her pick the right one.
1/20/2014 c8 The-Fluff-Master1882
Wow...things are getting interesting!
The fact about Niten and Aoife being Zosime's adopted parents is so awesome and how she was so determined to help rescue her "mama" was so sweet!
I'm almost hesitant to finish reading this story.
1/20/2014 c5 The-Fluff-Master1882
This is weird, because I feel uncomfortable about gayness...
But all of the awesomeness of this story totally makes up for it!
Oh I hope Joan is in here somewhere...
11/17/2013 c19 soapythepopadom
Awh such a sweet chptr ! I luvd it ! Plz update soon and continue the awsome writing !
11/10/2013 c18 soapythepopadom
Soz I havent reveiwed 4 so long. Skools eatin up my life recently :-P
poor zosime this chptr made me feel so soz 4 her :-( keep up the good work and continue those cute scatty x zoe scenes ! Update soon !
10/31/2013 c16 soapythepopadom
Wow deep chapter, poor zosime... Soz I havent reveiwed 4 the last chapter my fone spasmed and didnt let me -_- anywayz plz update soooon ! X
10/27/2013 c14 soapythepopadom
Awh tht was such a sweet chapter ! And I cant wait 2 hear more about this whole unawakened magic thing. Plz update soon ! X
22 Page 1 2 Next »