for Attack on Eldunarí

12/20/2016 c4 TotallingSky6
Hm, I'm sad that I finally found this fanfic, this is really good, but it's probably not going to be continued. I'm sad.
5/14/2016 c4 Amanda
This is a so far well storied piece that you've started. It would be fantastic to see where you would have wanted to take this. If at all possible, a continuation of this would be wonderful. Hope to see more some time in the future.
1/31/2015 c1 org13fan
this is awesome!
6/30/2014 c4 queerhound
Wow, such a one-of-kind story! I really hope you decide to continue this, it would be a shame if you didn't!
6/26/2014 c4 OS32
i really love this! your style is so incredible. I hope you update soon; i'll be sure to keep my eye on this
5/16/2014 c4 urs-v
So you are saving Petra?

And is it... Annie you've just put in Eragon's hand?
5/8/2014 c1 Guest
Love it!
5/5/2014 c4 4JessesanMan
Ah, quite intriguing indeed. I am enjoying this very much and can't wait to see what else you have in mind.
4/10/2014 c4 Telron
UPDATE this is to good of a story to be dead. otherwise i might try to hunt you down and force you to write.
3/27/2014 c4 15MBScavenger1498
An interesting beginning. I like what you've done with Eragon. He's not at all broken and you've captured his personality pretty well. Not much else to say right now what with the relative shortness, though I did notice one or two typos or grammar issues here and there. Anyway, good job.

Keep it up,

Scavenger
3/5/2014 c4 CAN U NOT
DON'T YOU DARE KILL THIS STORY ON A CLIFFHANGER I WILL FIND YOU AND MURDERISE YOU
3/5/2014 c4 Nina
Is this story dead? please don't let this story die you were doing so well damnit please!
ON WITH THE SHOW ;;
2/21/2014 c4 sorikuroxasaqua
I found this extremely enjoyable and interesting to read. Please continue, I really loved that only one member of Levi's squad died rather than all.
1/23/2014 c4 BLacKxBUrN
updddaaatee
1/19/2014 c4 BlackBurn
Did you give up on this? Oh well it was really good
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »