for The Secret Twin

1/24/2020 c5 14Eramaan Viimeinen
I am officially in love with Hugh Jackman (and his Wolverine) XD. He's so ... fuck, handsome. I really liked your fic and that twist that they are twins. I also loved the details about what Logan and the X-Men do when they go to the show, including the moment Kuzuri woke up and broke the alarm clock (I smiled at it). I hope you can continue this story someday.
3/15/2018 c5 OldFan
I just found this story and I think it's really creative! You should really continue it. I love it!
6/5/2016 c5 Dude.cx
So craw if it was real. Made me smile the whole time : D
11/4/2015 c5 1TheNoodleSnake
The characters are a bit ooc, but the rest are fine.
Well its about time someone made a fanfic of these two dorks, good job.
1/29/2015 c4 claire
Really good story, if you can you should do more chapters
10/12/2014 c5 7AllWolfXFox
Wow. cool. Like to see a chapter 6
8/20/2014 c5 Peachykeen
Hi! You might want to go over the first part of this chapter. It's set in Ororo's POV but you sometimes refer to her in third person, which gets a bit confusing!
8/19/2014 c5 Smalls54
Very good chapter! I think that you should have the next few parts go like this: Hugh invites the xmen to perform on stage with him, then some bad guy comes to the performance but Hugh and Logan save the day.
7/25/2014 c4 4adelphe24
THIS ONE TOOOOOOO!
7/15/2014 c4 16Ms Kitty Black
OMG, I love it,mother whole idea is amazing. Please keep going with this the idea is fantastic, please keep on with the brother bonding, it's so sweet

MsKittyBlack
5/11/2014 c4 1TheBigBadWolf101
AWESOME I LOVE IT PLZ MAKE MORE CHAPS XD XD XD XD
3/20/2014 c4 Guest
Cool love it can't wait for it to continue love the story hope Its out soon just so exciteded
11/29/2013 c4 1BIGDAMNGRIZZLYBEAR
I see much fun for Ororo in later chapters...rating change!
11/10/2013 c3 1Shisha-no-Chiko
Awwww, SO CUTE!
Cool story by the way.
11/3/2013 c3 Guest
This is good! Logan finally met his little bro! Please more chapters! I love this story so much. :)
20 Page 1 2 Next »