for Stainless and Honorable Lives

1/3 c4 55Visage
This was absolutely perfect. (if you couldn't tell, I've been working my way through your stories and absolutely enjoying each one.). I love how you weave history/lore into the narrative of the story, very much in tune with how the show gives us just enough information to follow the plot, but also encourages research and imagination. There were just so many things in this story that were absolutely perfect, it is impossible to name them all. Perfect and delightful cameos by Charlie and Garth. Truthful and believable portrayals of our boys. Sand-warlocks, Ha! And the foil making it into the museum was such a cute cherry/Easter Egg. Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us!
11/15/2017 c1 kandilyn
Awesome story. The knights were great. Loved Dean being knightly kinda. Thank you so much.
2/26/2017 c4 1KatieForestpelt
You always manage to get the characterization of Sam and Dean down so perfectly... :') I'm so impressed. Well done! (you kept me up past 2am reading this one last night)
9/21/2016 c3 39TheOneThatGotAway99
The first chapter I was wondering where this was going. Near the end of the second chapter I had to stop a moment and take in the fact our boys were hanging with actual Knights of the Round Table. Like, wow. Now? Dean just picked up a broadsword to join Galahad against Mordred in the quest for the Holy Grail. This would have been an EPIC episode. As it is, a very good story. Well done indeed. Off to read the last chapter now!

P.S. Thank you for doing the Grail right. I was so afraid you would take the Hollywood method, but you have done so wonderful in your research and cherry picking. Beautifully done.

-TheOne
9/22/2015 c4 37miXiZ
Thanks for a very enjoyable read :)
6/22/2015 c4 2LunaBianca
Lots of fun and honorable brawling. ;) Thank you for writing and sharing!
6/21/2015 c2 LunaBianca
The dialogue is good; I like how Dean automatically leads (and everyone falls in line) and enjoy the tight partnership of the brothers. Nicely paced with vibrant OCs.
6/21/2015 c1 LunaBianca
Enticing...
5/23/2015 c1 Shazza85
I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job intertwining the Brothers' lives with the Camelot mythology. I love the idea of the King Aurther stories beginning at Castle Winchester!
4/23/2015 c1 4HobbitLover4eva
you deserve awards for how good your stories are. These should be in the supernatural show! They're so cool! and you get their characters well!
2/25/2015 c4 4Shaindy
I've reviewed your story before (back in December 2013, but for some reason my review doesn't appear here on the site anymore. The only reason I know I'm not going crazy is because I kept the email with your reply. Wonder what happened to it?)

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you again how much I love this story. I have a very few stories that I revisit over and over and this is one of them. The amount of detail and research you put into it, and the amazing characterisations never, ever get old. The way you show how Dean and Sam are their modern-day counterparts is just wonderful, even if Sam's doubts about himself are heartbreaking.

In that original review, I suggested a sequel where the Winchesters go back in time. You mentioned in your reply to me that you liked the idea. I hope it's still a possibility down the line - I still want to see Dean and Percival hit up the taverns together in Winchester. :D

Thanks again for all the hours of reading pleasure you've given me - as a former fanfic writer myself, I know how long it takes to create something like this. I hope you know how appreciated your work is! :)
1/4/2015 c4 brightflare
Excellent story!
9/17/2014 c1 Guest
OH GOD ITS AWEFUL!
Awefully awesome that is...
Its belongs to those fics that i could see fitting quite well in canon
8/26/2014 c4 6Sousukes-Girl
Man, you crush this stuff! I have enjoyed reading all of your stories thus far. I keep telling my husband that your stories are so believable, true to character, well researched and well thought out.

I greatly appreciate a good yarn, and you have never left me wanting (well, except for more, just in general.) This story in particular I feel could be part of an episode itself, and I really hope they do this or something similar in the show. I mean, Winchester, come on!

As always, grammar is impeccable, the characters are well written and I love your knights; great addition! I still have some more of your stories to back track and read, but I haven't stopped long enough to review yet, and for that I am sorry!

Carry on!

Sg
6/13/2014 c4 6LadyDragonRain
Amazing! Great plotting, wonderful characterization, great banter between the boys. Perfect. Well done!
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »