for Jumping at Shadows

8/26 c31 9NaoSa
Sorry, typo in my last review! I meant switching off. I actually enjoy Seth’s ship! I thought it was an amazing addition to the story. Love what you are doing with pop tarts. Made me crack up.
8/26 c28 NaoSa
I love how you kept witching off and making it so dramatic! I am sad that Chaos is gone, because I loved his characters, but it really made the plot amazing! I had a feeling it was going to happen, but I am really good at guessing plots. It was still a surprising. Again, you are amazing at the foreshadowing and switching off! It gave it an amazing purpose!
8/26 c5 NaoSa
I laugh so hard at everything you write! Your humor is amazing! I love the scene with Cassandra and Bracken, and just all your amazing humor in general, :D
7/12 c33 NaoSa
This. Was. Amazing! One of my favorite fan fictions by far! There was so many things that I enjoyed about this fan fiction, and the whole series in general.

That proposal was so cute! And the fairy king is by far my favorite thing. I loved so much how you made him so modern and yet childish!

I also loved how there is that one person hating Bracken and how Seth did not change a but in that proposal scene.

It had an amazing plot as well! No doubt about that. I am not just talking about just this story, but the whole series as a whole!

And I love wolves as well and they are one of my favorite animals and how wolves are so important I love. I also love how you made such a good backstory with the fairy queen, the soul stone, and more!

The backstory was definitely one of the best parts.

I also love how you gave Seth a lover and how you added romance well keeping the action as well.

You were very good at the sad and happy scenes! And I love how you wrote the characters personalities especially the fairy king.

By the way, I absolutely enjoy how you say Ciao at the end of it all. It really shows a bit of you.

This was very well written and you are a great author! This is one of my favorite fan fictions by far.

-NaoSa
6/12/2019 c26 Guest
No. Dont you dare.
6/12/2019 c28 NikoFelix
HOW DARE YOU. HOW FRICKIN' DARE YOU.
6/12/2019 c27 NikoFelix
The biggest plot twist is coming, and it has something to do with the finger trap. Dun dun dun!
6/4/2019 c30 Guest
Conspiracy theory: The cloak. Chaos was connected with the cloak so his soul fled there when the demon king came. Later he can get his body back if the demon king leaves it and he can communicate with Seth. Because I think it's a pretty good theory and would be a good ploy point. Will you be writing this in because I desperately need Chaos back.
6/4/2019 c28 Guest
HOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU. I WILL END YOU PLEASE JUST HAVE SOME SORT OF LOOPHOLE AND BRING HIM BACK I BEG YOU PLEEEEEASE
5/28/2019 c31 Guest
Nah, I think Seth and Cassandra are more like partners in crime, with sarcasm and pranks, kinda like Chaos. The true ship that you seem to be forgetting is SethxSarcasm.
5/28/2019 c30 Guest
Oh, conspiracy theories? I have a ton, because I am SO desperate.
5/27/2019 c17 Guest
I SO CALLED IT I CALLED IT AT CHAPTER 7 OH MY GOODNESS
5/26/2019 c8 Guest
Calling it right now, hes a vampire.
5/25/2019 c33 Guest
I love it.
I cried when Chaos died. Really, why Chaos? You couldn't have converged what's-his-name with the demon king?
Overall though, awesome fanfic!
Conspiracy theory for the soul-stone? It kinda sounded like the stone that Chaos gave Kendra, so maybe it's connected to the fairies, unicorns, or angels in some way?
Viviane~
5/11/2019 c20 1a witch in pink
Bracken used to be my favourite but Chaos rules.
283 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »