for Mystery Twins greatest adventures

4/2/2017 c1 Guest
Weird that people spend their time doing this.
4/2/2017 c1 BillCipher123
Also, forgot a detail after Mabel hides the cure. So after she hides it and yells at Dipper saying that he will never turn back, and be a girl forever. He then starts crying, and asks Mabel what he did to her to deserve being turned into a girl. She then tells him that he was kind of insensitive to her. They then apologize and he gets the cure.
4/2/2017 c1 BillCipher123
Oh, one more thing! I put Bill in here because Stan plays a prank on Ford with a cutout drawing of Bill to scare Ford right when he wakes up. Ford then shoots it with his gun.
4/2/2017 c3 Guest
Okay, your writing style is pretty good...could use more humor, though.
4/2/2017 c2 Guest
Weird
4/2/2017 c1 BillCipher123
All right, here's an idea for you, using your form.
Story idea: Mabel is trying to get Dipper to do something she wants, paint his nails. He refuses and unintentionally offends her. So she goes outside and wishes she had a sister instead of a brother. She then gets an idea. She steals Journal 1 from Ford, and she uses it to make a magic potion that will transform Dipper into a girl. She then puts it in a smoothie for Dipper and gives it to him right before bed. He then wakes up the next morning and looks in the mirror, transformed into a girl. He/she freaks out, and is then called down by Ford and Mabel for breakfast. He/she then tries to hide it from everybody (Mabel, who got up before Dipper and didn't know, Stan, Ford, Soos, Melody and Wendy) at breakfast, but fails due to Mabel not leaving him/her alone. He/she then reveals it to everyone, to their shock and Mabel starts bouncing everywhere with excitement, and accidentally talks about the potion. Dipper hears this and is enraged and tackled Mabel, getting into a fight until Ford and Soos break it up. Ford then reveals that there is an antidote to the potion, hidden within the forest. Stan is quite mad, and tells Mabel that as punishment, she, Wendy and Melody are to go into the forest with Ford's journals, and find that cure. As they do, the others try to cheer Dipper up by doing stuff with him/her, talking, and comforting him/her. Then they find the antidote, which Mabel decides not to give to him her and hides it. Then Mabel tells why she did it. Dipper apologizes for being insensitive, and Mabel apologizes for using magic for stuff like that. She then gives him/her the antidote and changes him back to normal. In the aftermath, McGucket's raccoon wife comes along and drinks the potion and transforms into a beautiful woman before McGucket's eyes. She then takes one look at him and says "I want a divorce."
Characters involved: Dipper, Mabel, Stan, Ford, Soos, Melody, Wendy, Bill.
Genres: Humor/Mystery/Comfort/Drama/Family
(P.S. make it rated K or T, please. I'm only 13, and I don't want to be responsible for something inappropriate.)
2/19/2016 c18 7Blind-Eyephone
Bro BRO I'm so flattered you mentioned me. We all gotta keep this fandom alive TOGETHER!
2/18/2016 c17 4PawsomePuppy12
Forgot to ask something, i saw that you take requests? I actually have a request if you wouldn't mind! Could you do a chapter or 2 (doesn't matter the length!) of Mabel getting kidnapped by Gideon because he wants her all to himself? And Dipper comes to rescue her? Sorry if i seem annoying btw, but i really love this story! :)
2/18/2016 c18 PawsomePuppy12
I have not read this full story yet, but i totally will, because its so amazingly written! But are you going to continue the chapter of 'Catherine and Gideon's Date'? I'm wondering if they are really going to try to kill Mabel and how they would do it and stuff. Anyways, loving this story, and i'm really sad to see GF end :( well anyways, loving this story and so excited for the next update!
2/18/2016 c18 7FanficFan920
I agree with you. One of the great shows that will probably have a cult following. Disney's Invader Zim, only it was ended, not canceled. I agree. Bill is definitely the best Disney Tv villain and maybe even up there with some of the best in Disney MOVIES. Maleficent and Ursula are probably the only two that COULD trump him.
1/12/2016 c1 Briar 4
Story Idea:This is the story of Nala Roberts. Her and Dipper and Mabel sort of meet around the time that Stan is running for mayor and offers to help 'em out, 'cuz her and her mom have been watching how poorly Stan has been doing and wants to help. It especially helps that Ford had show her and Dipper the mind-controlling tie in which she assists in by helping to secretly control Stan.

Characters involved:My OC, Nala Roberts, Dipper, Stan, Mabel, Ford(only during the time that Dipper introduces Nala to him, so that they can receive the mind-controlling tie), and Soos(when he gets put in the campaign and also when they test out the. Mind-controlling tie.)

Genres:Adventure along with humor, with a bit of angst for when her and Dipper accidentally let the truth about Ford's mind-controlling tie slip loose.

AU?:Regular Gravity Falls.

Name:Nala Roberts
Age:12
Appearance:Dark-skinned, short wavy black hair, stormy grey eyes, and thin but willowy. Wears a white hoodie over a purple tank top, faded jean shorts over purple leggings, and tan hiking boots.
Personality:Clever, kind, witty, hard-working, sarcastic, sweet, temperamental, sassy, kind-hearted, and quick-witted.
Abilities:Athletic, clever, a very good liar, good at pick pocketing people, and knows how to sometimes get out of a trap.
1/12/2016 c17 30Jet Engine
These are pretty good! Think you could do my fluff-thing? It was inspired by my own OC and a YouTube video I saw.

Story Idea: It's the aftermath of an inter-dimensional war, and Ford is severely injured. Fortunately, Nadia is there to fix him up.
Characters Involved: Ford, Nadia (OC), anyone else you wanna throw in
Genre: Romance
AU: Technically normal universe, but it takes place inside the portal

Name: Nadia
Age: around Ford's age, so since this is in the portal... Eh, just make them adults.
Appearance: dark grey skin (she's a mutant but looks mostly human), tangled black hair, four fingers on each hand, lavender-colored eyes
Personality: Caring, protective, a little shy
Abilities: Healing, combat, shape-shifting
11/22/2015 c16 7Blind-Eyephone
YES YES YES GOOD VERY
6/12/2015 c15 4Artemis loves Gay Ships
Question! Do you ship Newtmas? (Newt x Thomas from The Maze Runner)
3/25/2015 c15 46Alisi Thorndyke
I was told by someone I know that GF would get a third season so the chances are likely very much so, but we'll see. :) Honestly, I hope it does as well as I know the story isn't over yet. :)

And as far as the chapter goes, great job. :) You actually did capture the emotions of the characters well, especially my baby and her brother. :)

Alisi Thorndyke :)