for King and Lionheart

11/12/2013 c10 12Reader244
I very much like a post Doctor Martha, she more in control, more kick ass and confident. All I could do through reading this was compare this circumstance with Oswin's. she was a sassy one, a load nicer than the guy in this story.
And oh man! That 50th anniversary trailer! Clara on a motorbike? Clara with a Vortex Manipulator?!
And that Screwdriver Scene!
And Rose!
And TIME WAR!
11/12/2013 c10 LeilaTheGalaxyDefender
I love this one, it's great! Almost as good as the 50th is bound to be! ;)
11/12/2013 c1 mavic chen
A man who clings to the fraying ends of his morality. So everything I've read over the years about what a strong moral character he is have been lies?
11/12/2013 c10 10RememberMeWhen
Amazing chapter! Really good plot! And the Whouffle hug and high five and general adorableness omg you'd be crazy if you couldn't see how cute they were. The excitement is almost unbearable; hopefully it's packed full of Whouffle and Ten/Rose. Loving the story, stay positive!
11/12/2013 c10 29littlexkiller
that was so perfect omg :) :)
11/6/2013 c9 16daisy-chains-and-bow-ties
I can't even
What even
*incoherent babbling*
*sips tea intently*
I am soooo worried about Clara now. What if she's all sad and broken and the Doctor has to do therapy in the form of baking soufflés with her and the symbolism for her gradually getting better is when with each try the soufflé turns out just a little better until one day she's all fixed and it's a perfect soufflé? That would kill me!
This was so good, all the feelings and all Clara's lives just melding in together. There's a reason why the Doctor had to take the vortex out of Rose's head, because you can only experience so much before it burns you. I love how the Doctor fixes her with a kiss, and I just love everything and have far too many feelings right now.
11/6/2013 c9 1whoufflemysouffle
Hopeless wanderer is a brilliant song and this is a brilliant chapter!
11/6/2013 c9 29littlexkiller
OH MY GOD

BRILLIANT

THAT WAS SO-

AHHHH I CANNOT
11/6/2013 c9 19Zygella
I can't understand this chapter for some reason...
11/1/2013 c8 Guest
Amazing yet again.
11/1/2013 c8 16daisy-chains-and-bow-ties
This is one of my biggest fears for post Trenzalore, Clara losing herself amid all the faces and identities she's worn while saving the Doctor, over and over again. You did it so beautifully, and the descriptions were stunning. I always wondered how often the Doctor needed to sleep. That seems about right though. You know I just love reading all of these. They are beautiful without fail, seamlessly and wonderfully brilliant, and you just get these characters so wonderfully. What I love about the Doctor and Clara is that they've had a fairly short spell, half a season, but they've made waves. A lot of people absolutely adore then and plenty hate them, and it's brilliant that she's made such an impact. I shall be eagerly, but patiently, awaiting the next installment of this wonderful story.
11/1/2013 c8 19Zygella
Cuteee. Btw this is a total pet peeve, I don't need thanks or shout outs are that stuff. *pet peeve* anyway, I'm going to stop screaming Song Ideas to you XD I hope you can get some sleep. Try listening to a song called Nara. Make sure the singer/band has ES in the name, then it's the right one XD
11/1/2013 c8 10RememberMeWhen
Sad, bittersweet, warm and heartbreaking all at the same time. Thank you for the special mention :) I might just go check out this song now.
11/1/2013 c8 29littlexkiller
:') this is everything I dreamed for Heartstrings. I always felt that the Doctor is what holds her together after Trenzalore.
10/26/2013 c7 31AMysteriousWoman711
I really, *really* like this chapter...but I don't know why...is that weird? I think I like the way this one makes me feel...hard to describe in words, though. There's a sortof "lightness" to it, despite it being about black holes. I don't know how you manage to capture these perfect moments with 11/Clara, but you do it so well.
73 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »