for King and Lionheart

10/20/2013 c6 19Zygella
OMG YOU SAW THAT NEW TRAILER TOO? :D I SAW IT WHILE WATCHING BBC AMERICA IS WAS LIKE: WOAH.
10/20/2013 c6 10RememberMeWhen
Wow, that was conflictingly emotional! Really deep stuff, well done. Good description.
10/17/2013 c5 Guest
Let us just clarify that never before in my short life have I cried real tears as a result of having read something. NOT ONCE. So for breaking my heart into a good few million pieces, I think I owe you a review.
10/17/2013 c5 1whoufflemysouffle
Holy crap! This was so perfectly heartbreaking. Seriously my eyes are watering.
10/17/2013 c5 1camy.bis
For God's sake I'm crying so much! I had music on and during his death The Long Song from the Rings of Akhaten and it made it all much more sad
10/17/2013 c5 19Zygella
Lol, an Accident? :P
10/17/2013 c5 29littlexkiller
OHMIGOSHH PERFECTION

also please please please do Pegasus Bridge anything srsly they are so amazing
10/15/2013 c4 31AMysteriousWoman711
Even though this was an A\U human story, something I hardly get into usually...This one was just...it just blew my mind...in the best way possible! The descriptions you used, the level of thought & detail put into the idea of the TARDIS as a normal house...I could picture it so perfectly...it was *amazing*! And even their conversation...I loved the irony of the human Doctor asking philosophical questions like that. It seems rather fitting, actually. And I think this has just become my favorite chapter so far. It's very well-written and as far as I can tell, truly unique. I've never come across a story quite like this before, ever. And I read a LOT of fan-fiction for Doctor Who. I almost wish this story-line had a sequel to it... ;o) (Hint, hint!)
10/14/2013 c4 10RememberMeWhen
Aww, lovely. Cute as a button.
10/14/2013 c4 1whoufflemysouffle
Peculiar but very interesting chapter, one of my favourite eleven and Clara ones recently :) keep it up!
10/14/2013 c4 Junia
I love it! Beautiful! Please keep writing! :D
10/14/2013 c4 19Zygella
Monsoon by Tokio Hotel is a good sooooong and it has "Running through the Monsoon, beyond the world, TO THE END OF TIME, where the rain won't hurt. Fighting the storm, into the blue, and when I lose myself ill think of you, together we'll be riding somewhere new!" COMEON DO A SONG THAT I KNOW OF XDDD
10/14/2013 c4 Guest
I'd would have reviewed had you not said you'd make a spectical of yourself but since you offered I absolutely cannot resist. So this was lovely, truly and honestly lovely. I've enjoyed all of these stories so far but this is my favorite officially. I could imagine it all so vividly and the simplicity of them enjoying each others company on a veranda drinking tea was quite wonderful. In the mountains near where I live there is a magnificent old grand hotel with mountain views and a spectacular veranda and it is one of my favorite places in the world. This is getting weirdly personal but anyway my boyfriend and I go there for our anniversary every year and enjoy hot chocolate while relaxing and perhaps that is why I absolutely adore this story. You've done Marvelous work!
10/13/2013 c3 WHYCAN'TYOUDELETEACCOUNTS6
These are wonderful! I can't wait for more!

I want to give you suggestions like you asked for in the beginning, but I can't think of any...um...maybe Adele's "Daydreamer" for a song? Because the Doctor showed up on Clara's doorstep? Ach that's kind of a stretch...best I can do. Please, please, PLEASE update soon!

Oh, and these stories are giving me a whole whouffle playlist! It's wonderful! Thank you!
10/12/2013 c3 Zygella