for King of the Storm

10/13/2013 c2 4the DragonBard
I liked it.

Question becomes, how will this change things?

With Godou also get Verethragna's Authorities, or is that much later.

Even with the limits, having ten powers gives canon Godou a lot of flexibility.

Hope to see more soon.

Wish there were more Campione fics that weren't stories to simply replace Godou with someone else.
10/13/2013 c2 kyunaru
My opinion need another update soon can't wait to see Godou vs melquart
10/13/2013 c2 1NIX'S WARDEN
Nice man inner Godou is Gigolo? LOL! Ok check the section where they meet Zola and you see it got a bit weird.
10/13/2013 c2 GodofRainox
HAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA I CANT STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHA
10/8/2013 c1 anon
Nice start though there is no v in Diablo.
10/8/2013 c1 6Azonic George
Ah, very interesting. Although I would be sure that this will become greater if you go into things deeper. Like more description of the events and the characters.

I like this Godou, and the idea of meeting Melqart instead of V-tan is just interesting. Why the hell haven't anyone thought of that before!?

Anyway, good luck on the next chapter. Be sure to borrow more tips and ideas in the forums to make the next chapter more brilliant.
10/7/2013 c1 1NIX'S WARDEN
Very Nice Man. This is going be good. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T MAKE Godou A PUSSY LIKE CANON! I'M BEGGING HERE!
Three things. 1. How did Erica know to go to Lucretia Zola's house when Godou never mentioned her.
2. Its of The Copper-Black Cross. of copper black cross is weird and as the name of a organization it should be caped.
3. Look at the section where Melquart left and before Erica appeared. It's right but the format is weird.
10/7/2013 c1 PlatSaber
And the 1st chapter is out of the way. Woohoo can't wait for this thing to fully lift. Please review and give advice on here and the court of the devil king's forum in the consultation room it will be appreciated.
158 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11