for King of the Storm

2/13/2018 c11 48reality deviant
Glad to see this update-i do look forward for more of it!

liked the misunderstanding between godou and yuri here, as well as the casual reminder of his new status as campione in his bending of rail, even unintentional as it was.
2/13/2018 c11 shadow217
Hey code R.R, shadow217 here to tell you that i'm happy to see you keep on writing this fanfic and to tell you that you made a great chapter, i look forward for the next one and for the battle between Godou and Ena, and to see Erica showing the elders from the Japanese association that she can't be
underestimated.

Thank you and see you next chapter :)
2/13/2018 c11 MasterOfDragonsGod
Awesome to see this
2/13/2018 c11 marcoglas92
its alive muhahahaha

thanks for the chapter
2/12/2018 c11 32SeerKing
Yay! Another chappie!
2/12/2018 c11 desdelor97
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
2/12/2018 c11 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
yey good to see you're back
7/9/2017 c10 Amatsumi
Is it really needed for the MC to have that many Authorities?
Really, you can just go for that waterbender Authority he showed in Sardinia.
6/15/2017 c10 shadow217
Hello Code R.R, i'm shadow217 and i would like to say that i'm happy to see that you haven't abandoned this fanfic, i'm serious the "King of the Storm" is my favorite Campione fanfic and i'm not going to lie, when i saw that you had not only written a new chapter but also updated the other chapters i was really happy (by the way great job on the updates) finally i have to say the [Autorities]
are very well made and i agree with the "once per day" limitation on the [One who defeats the dragon-king].

well that's it i hope i didn't bothered you with this long review and i look forward for the next chapter thank you and see you next time :)

P.S: i would like to apoligize if i wrote something wrong or offensive it's just English isn't my native Language.
6/7/2017 c10 ethanmaloney62
I hope you can get your inspiration back since it's stories like your that I realy like. Where in the origonal the main character was a badass in terms of power but never properly used it or tryed to get better with it till he was faced with a powerful oppenent and on a short clock, also I hate it when the MC has girls throwing themselves at him and never realy does anything, and then a fanfic like yours steps in and makes them more proactive, in combat and in the ladies. So thanks for this.
5/29/2017 c10 1Muzaka
The Authorities are kinda awesome, but could have been good if you included the ability to gather or create clouds (he is the cloud rider) or make his control over gaseous water.
In Campione, Melqart is also capable to alter his size, would have been amazing if his authority of strength allowed him to become a giant. or you can make it an Manifesting an Avatar, allowing him to use his superhuman strength without drawsback in that form.
Melqart is also capable to use the winds to make his voice go far and from any directions and can summon hundreds of lightning bolts at once (but it requires a great amount of magical power). He is also capable to become one with the storm, so I imagine Godou using another Manifestation of an Avatar to use his Storm authority at full power by transforming his body into a storm. Could also deplete his magic power to manipulate the weather on the scale of a country or the seas to submerge an island.
5/27/2017 c10 Guest
I really sorry you have lost your motivation. This was one of the few good Campion stories as well. Very well written and very well throught out.
But it's your story and yours to do so as chosen.
Wish you the best.
5/27/2017 c10 Akuma-Heika
I cannot remember what Liber did...

Some of the Authorities seem contrarion to their origins. Baal Zebub for example was a Deity who controlled Souls granting life to the unborn (who without souls would be stillborn [the belief on what caused stillbirths at the time for those people]), so with the Authority bearing that distinction from the Beelzebub, I think it should hold closer to the origin, but the connection to the more modern belief as the Prince of Gluttony was a nice touch (alternatively he has also been called the Demon of Pride [Sebastien Michaelis] and the Prince of False Gods [Francis Barret]), but in the 20th-21st centuries the pop culture says Gluttony is the true one.

If the The Chaser and The Driver are in use, can the Dragon be summoned (since the clubs compose two cores for the dragon)?

I am guessing the part where Godou harmed Erica with Herculean strength has been rewritten, since she wouldn't have been able to activate it.

I am happy to hear you seem well, and are returning to this. Thanks for the Authority list.
5/27/2017 c10 thebeast29
i think this a super intersting concept and you should keep writing man
5/27/2017 c10 7Starter
glad to see you back author
158 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »