for King of the Storm

5/26/2017 c10 Mano de Plata
One thing, baal was also the god of fertility along with asera, And I mean down there, so it would be interesting if you gave goudo an authority on that, if you want
5/26/2017 c10 MasterOfDragonsGod
So happy to finally see this:)
5/26/2017 c10 marcoglas92
thanks godou :P (god) the story is not dead
5/26/2017 c10 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
hmmm why show us the authorities? would have been better as a surprise though

still this is similar to verethragna since all of these are from melqart himself

I feel like godou is already OP if you add all of these I mean look at those and include...oh wait i forgot this is the one where he slayed melaqart instead of verethragna whoops...

still as i said this is similar to verethragna who only has one authority but 10 different forms
unlike other campiones which depends they only get one authority on one God/Goddess.

so whats your excuse for this one? Since Melqart is only one God shouldn't Godou only have gotten one authority instead of those?

Side note: those authorities do look interesting
5/26/2017 c10 23Jackie Avocado
Holy shit, you actually updated!

Good to see you back mate. Now, I looked through all of the [Authorities] that your version of Godou has... Bronze Giant is fucked up. But I think they're balance enough for the Campione world, you put a lot of thought into this, great job man.
4/28/2017 c9 desdelor97
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the great work.
12/27/2016 c9 Raskator
FUCKING AWESOME!
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
I'M SO PUMPED UUUUUUUUUUUUUP!
fucking GODLY plot bro! HAHAHAHAHA 'GODLY' HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Raskator

12/7/2016 c3 Guest
He's a man ! A man many man man!
11/30/2016 c9 1Muzaka
Can you list them?
10/26/2016 c9 Guest
Miracles do happen :p It is really good you write again. Sometimes, there are authors who will keep on!
10/23/2016 c9 23Jackie Avocado
It's awesome to see you work on this again! Go for the long run bruh, keep up the great work!
10/20/2016 c9 maxe03
Hope things get better for you and you can get them time to relax and write or read thanks for the chapter.
10/20/2016 c8 maxe03
Really disappointed he has the balls to fight a god but not stop his sister from bullying him
10/20/2016 c7 maxe03
Wow so he's back to denial he should be trying to live e to the fullest knowing he could die in a year
10/20/2016 c5 maxe03
Can't wait to find out what melquart blessing gives him
158 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »