for Selfishly, Mine

4/17 c10 Anonymous Daisy
I have had so many surgeries I forget how major it can be for a person even if it isn’t major
(I have gotten ear tubes 3 times, adenoids removed, Estes tooth in my palette taken out, and probably a lot more I have a huge medical record thanks to my shitty immune system too, and my weird valence issues I needed an mri for lol we keep everything in chronological order in a binder I like to look at it sometimes)
4/17 c7 Anonymous daisy
Just the swear warning:
Please heed my warning this is not a good Christian Minecraft server i’m Sorry
7/22/2019 c1 Annkaryoliv
simply beautiful (6u6)
7/22/2019 c10 Annkaryoliv
holi, I love the fanfic to one that I would have liked a lot and I hope that you can continue ... simply beautiful I am UKUS
12/31/2018 c10 Guest
Please update! Please! ••
12/31/2018 c10 Guest
Update~~ please~~~
4/22/2018 c10 Alexana998
USUK
8/8/2017 c10 10lianpe
This is great, but you know what would be better? An ending! UKUS is my favourite pairing and this fic is just adorable, but I really want to see Alfred end up with Arthur!
1/14/2017 c2 Aifox
Absolutely great work and detail put into the story
5/31/2016 c1 1APHShips
"I have little left in myself - I must have you. The world may laugh - may call me absurd, selfish, but it does not signify. My very soul demands you: it will be satisfied, or it will take deadly vengeance on its frame." - Charlotte Brontë

Reminds me if Belarus.
3/25/2016 c10 3AmericanReader
This is a good story, I know its been a few years but it would be cool if you could finish this story.
6/15/2015 c10 bleachfreak13
More please xD
5/12/2015 c10 Guest
I love this fic! You did a great job with the characters and that's a good thing because I feel this story focuses more on the characters and their development and reactions to things than the premise which is also really good but that may just be me. Thx for the effort you put into this fic cause it was great(nice writing btw :) and keep up the great work! ;)
3/7/2015 c10 Guest
I really love how you write the characters
1/9/2015 c10 FireFox Vixen