for The Incomplete's Wish

5/31/2015 c1 5SpiritBlackPaw
Who ever told you this should be labeled M instead of T was wrong, and are only partly right on the genre being fantasy, it should actualy be supernatural, because Luckenhert and Tick Tock arent really from Pokemon and thus would be considered "supernatural" due to how Tick Tock came to be and such. Ive read several M rated things and know that this should really be rated T with a violence warning in the first chap unless you plan to have a more of things like the shooting scene, then it would be M rated. I liked this though, just thought id try to set you on track a bit. ;)
8/31/2014 c1 Yoshi3019
Your bolded letters are a freaking distraction. Learn to control it
10/8/2013 c1 5rst64tlc
lol, yes I approve of this fanfic. Great job on the chapter and your stories.
10/8/2013 c1 9Zatch Bell-01
I haven't played the game but Tick Tock is a magical watch found by Prinny. TickTock helps Prinny save his salary from being cut down into a negative salary. With TickTock's help, the Prinny travels back in time to previous 'save points' where he could try to unravel the mystery behind Laharl's 'assassination' as well as some of the other weird things that happen at the Overlord's castle during the events of the game. It is implied that the Prinny kept TickTock after the events of the game.