for Here's looking at you kid

9/8/2020 c1 7MYKZiva
Wouldn't this be the best ending? I may have to watch Casablanca now even more.
7/9/2020 c1 BlackBear53
Really like this one.
6/27/2020 c1 48BlackBear53
If only it had been this way. I have to admit there were times where I wanted to throttle them but mostly I wanted them together. Thank you for this brief glimpse.
11/21/2018 c1 luzma
eso esperaba yo
8/3/2018 c1 39magensby
That's right never let her go again. These two together makes a good story. Thnx for the read.
5/9/2018 c1 4Dovewing70
Aww...so cute!
2/15/2018 c1 8AimeeMcGee
I love when Tony finally shows vulnerability, nice quick one shot :)
2/21/2017 c1 11590TheGeneral09
This was a short-but-sweet fanfic. It has to be one of the shortest I've ever read on this site, but that isn't a bad thing. Just a fact. Anyway, I liked the story overall, and the way you depicted Tony and Ziva, their personalities and relationship. This could do with some proofreading; punctuation mostly. One line towards the end has the "T" in Tony in lower case, and it should be "Fade to black" rather than "fad to black". But other than that, good work on this story. Regular watchers of the show up to Season 13 and Tony/Ziva fans should definitely appreciate it.
10/27/2016 c1 rosali sobreira
beautiful
8/23/2016 c1 61saye0036
Casablanca is one of my all time favourites. I love it!
4/4/2016 c1 1Ziva-Warrior Princess
Oh man that was beautiful.
6/2/2015 c1 91oldmoviewatcher
As a huge fan of Classic movies, this is perfect! (I'm also quite partial to Casablanca in case you couldn't tell.) Thanks for the dose of Tiva!
6/27/2014 c1 110Dixie Dewdrop
Tony does tend to think in movie scenes and movie lines, doesn't he?
Nice job with this unexpected reunion-
10/21/2013 c1 Dreamcatcher365
Sorry, I just didn't sign into my account. Anyways loved your story, it was short and sweet, I wish their be a moment like this in the show. Great Job.
10/21/2013 c1 121dustytiger
awesome one shot so sweet if only this would happen *sigh
19 Page 1 2 Next »