for The Journey of the Master

12/18/2020 c3 Reilley
you do realize clefable is a pure fairy type so dragon type moves don't affect it
9/22/2016 c3 1Broena
Please Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle.
7/18/2016 c3 18Kaelstrider
Are you updating this story? Please do it so unique!
11/28/2015 c1 bmagana595
wait a second, if that is true, about Pokemon not allowed to battle within the first 6 months of their bird, Ben scraggly should have something wrong with them all the time already then, due to his charging at other Pokemon with his head.
9/30/2015 c3 giboh92
Update soon...
6/11/2015 c3 Sharp121shooter
So... You gave up on this story.
4/1/2015 c3 Advanceshipping
Pretty nice start! I wouldn't suggest a harem. Personally I'm an advancedshipper but if you're not doing that I'd go with what you have (Ash and Daisy). Hope you update soon!
3/27/2015 c3 12Star Holder Commander
Note: Do not trio those three. Furthermore, this fic should be clean. If you add "other stuff" then it will throw readers who do not like that type of thing off. Paring Ash and Daisy will be fine so long as it stays a brother sister like relationship. After all, ash never had a sister or brother. Now that would be a nice twist if daisy oak was not an oak but Ash's sister
3/27/2015 c2 Star Holder Commander
Quick note: Other than some small missing words you are good on chapters one and two. Note, these feel slightly choppy, especially during the Pokémon point of view.
2/21/2015 c3 1Mayor Hawkeye
Please update soon
2/12/2015 c1 19magical fan18
The Fic is not bad, the grammar is okay but not the best; all round I would say that this Fic is 6 or 7/10 in general rating.
7/23/2014 c3 strabimonx
Nirverna
12/14/2013 c3 16Time Thief
Lovin' the story so far, DI. Keep up the good work!

Reading this should help you out as far as the comma problem goes: .

Also I noticed you capitalizing random terms(The first one I see right now is, "'Welcome to the Team Aron!'" which also needs a comma after Team). So here's this, too: .

More on the redundancy bit I brought up. I noticed this sentence in the Daisy portion: "Despite Daisy maintaining a calm facade on the inside she really really wanted to punch this Valdimir guy. The more he spoke the more she despised him." That first sentence is unnecessary. By now we should be able to assume this about Daisy's character and the second sentence tells us enough. We know she keeps up the facade via the dialogue.

Anyway, keep it up, buddy :D waitin' for ch4 c: