for Childhood Rivalry

4/25/2017 c1 Mystery
So kawaii! But I have to say Kiku always is cute and is cuter in my opinion. When Alfred was smaller he was cute and then he grew up and got handsome Kiku's just flat out kawaii adorableness!
12/27/2015 c1 9Bushyeyebrows99
This is so cute I swear to god~!
11/19/2015 c1 1guardianofdragonlore
Hahaahahahhhahahaha perfect!
11/11/2013 c1 35Zeplerfer
Ah, this is so cute! I love the idea of Arthur and Yao fighting over who has the better brother and Alfred and Kiku totally ignoring them. They're both a bit rebellious that way ;)

Speaking of punctuation, I think this sentence "People watching the two adults scowling at one another and yelling could swear that the two feuding rivals hated each other but Alfred and Kiku watching knew better with a knowing glance they smiled at one another" could use a little more of it. Perhaps make it into two sentences: "People watching the two scowling, yelling adults could swear that the feuding rivals hated each other, but Alfred and Kiku knew better. With a knowing glance, they shared a smile."

Thanks for the cute oneshot!
10/15/2013 c1 Voxnihili BLOCK
AWWWWW its so KAWAII! .
10/9/2013 c1 891RedRoses
Ah cute! There is something so cute about America and Japan just kind of sweat-dropping at their older brothers before shrugging and saying, I love 'em anyways cause their family. So funny and adorable. :D
10/9/2013 c1 9Dextra2