FanFiction.Net
for Dont leave me

8/21/2016 c22 3BlackMagicRose7
This was a great story so far, I just wish you wold have finished it.
7/13/2015 c1 Guest
That's what he gets mates are supposed to be for life but he strayed now he's paying the Price.
6/27/2015 c19 rei-intro-rini
Miroku is masochist not sadist since he loves getting slapped, you might want to get your facts right.
4/5/2015 c22 Kibachow
Your writing is very promising and I am glad you are rewriting cause you can definately make this story better.
You need to give a better reason why he cheated, a "I don't know why" just does not cut it. It makes Kag look so weak for taking him back so easily. I almost want to stop reading this story. Also, SHE FORGAVE HIM TOO EASILY!
Any women who has any self respect would not subject herself to a man who cheated for excitement cause he will do it again when he is bored. 3 close friends of mine where cheated on. They all left or divorced the man and they would never take them back!
4/5/2015 c15 Kibachow
She is such a fool. Once a cheater always a cheater. And he did it because he was bored which means he will do it again.
4/5/2015 c12 Kibachow
I lost all respect for Kags now.
4/5/2015 c11 Kibachow
I hope you explain why he cheated. Just because isn't a good indication that he won 't do it again.
4/5/2015 c10 Kibachow
Let him jump.
3/18/2015 c22 5LADY SILVERFOX aka charita rai
i thought it was going to be inuyasha that was her husband that cheated this story is confusing sorry but if you want sesshomaru well you want sesshomaru...
2/6/2015 c21 KShadeslady
Hope you got some ideas and you finish. Cute story. You could keep it comical with just a little scary. Have them rescue each other and end up happy. I like happy!
2/6/2015 c20 KShadeslady
Don't fall for it Sessh! All your warning lights should be flashing.
2/6/2015 c18 KShadeslady
Oh no! Contracts out on both if them?!
2/6/2015 c16 KShadeslady
Ah very nice. Good chapter!
2/6/2015 c15 KShadeslady
UHOH! Here comes trouble! Nice makeup!
1/29/2015 c11 KShadeslady