for The Ruse

11/26/2015 c5 Karen1701
I love your stories so much! Please keep writing!
6/24/2015 c5 2LillyHalliwell
Loved it!
6/24/2015 c4 LillyHalliwell
Almost thought he was going to turn them in.
11/28/2013 c5 5STforRK
Great job, enjoed the drama and emotios.
11/28/2013 c5 17Doks
Wow! Amazing! I'll never get tired of praising you! This was so beautiful and heartwarming. I'm glad we kind of saw something like that in canon.
The way you write these characters still baffles me! It's perfect! This story is one of my favorites from the beginning. It was a great ending (though I would love to see more domestic!naudrey lol).
What do you think about writing a collection of one shots starring naudrey living together? That would be swell.
Thank you for writing and sharing!
11/27/2013 c5 heartisalonelyhunter2013
I loved this so much! If only the show had gone this way... so much time wasted on side plots that could have been spent on Nathan and Audrey having an actual conversation. Audrey seems way more humane in your fic than she is on the show. Maybe she thinks this way, feels truly sorry about what Nathan has had to endure while she was gone and wants to fight with everything she's got so she and Nathan can have a future together, but we never hear her actually saying it. Can't wait for the next chapter of The Return.
11/27/2013 c5 38SandraDeee
I absolutely loved this. It was just beautiful. You have such a gift with words and a way of tapping into the emotions of the characters. Bravo!
11/25/2013 c4 30AEM77
Dwight is something of a mystery, isn't he. They've given him a lot of depth and backstory, but not really used it much, if that makes any sense. Until the show finds time to give us more fluff I'll just need to keep checking out your fics, as you write it so well!
11/25/2013 c3 AEM77
This show can be so weird sometimes. I know with everything going on this season they don't have time to talk a lot about James, but it just comes off as odd that no one's mentioned him at all. And while Colin Ferguson is knocking it out of the park as a baddie, I would have loved him as James (I loved Sheriff Carter on Eureka).
11/25/2013 c2 AEM77
Just now catching up on fics. This is so good! I wish Audrey and Duke would actually have this conversation on the show. It would go a long way to help get rid of the bad taste parts of season 3 left in my mouth.
11/18/2013 c1 Naudreyhaven
Thank ya! You're absolutely best Havenfanfiction writer ever!:) I love to read your fics, please write more!
11/18/2013 c4 5STforRK
Another lovely and well written chapter. Nice to see someone bring up Dwight's appearance and lack of emotional attachment and that you have Audrey being bothered by the fact that Nathan lost his job as chief.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.
11/17/2013 c4 heartisalonelyhunter2013
You really are one of my favorite Naudrey writers they are always so in character in all your fics! And yes, we have gotten amazing Naudrey scenes on the show but certainly not as many as I would like!
It was interesting that you captured Dwight's ambiguity in this fic. He was sort of friends with Nathan and Audrey and Nathan saved his life after the storm but he was not going to intervene when Jordan and Vince wanted Nathan to die. And you are right that he did not try to convince Audrey not to give up on her life. I like Dwight but this has bothered me, it's like he never cared about them on a personal level? nor was he grateful for everything they have done for Haven? I'm glad that you have Audrey being bothered by the fact that Nathan lost his job as chief. It has never been addressed on the show, that she acknowledges everything Nathan has lost while trying to help her stay: his position and the love and respect of the town.
11/17/2013 c4 Kcp2833
This is a great story, can't wait for the next chapter and more or The Return. You write Haven so well I love reading all your work. You really do the characters and the show justice.
11/17/2013 c4 AnonFlorem
Wow, this is seriously amazing. That scene where Audrey takes Nathan into the supply closet, and is so gentle and tender, that was beautifully written. Haha, I laughed aloud at the scene where Dwight walks in, that was extremely humourous.

"It won't happen again," Nathan promises, the tips of his ears tinged pink.

"It's probably going to," she says matter-of-factly after Dwight has left, patting Nathan's hair down to make him look more presentable before pressing a final kiss to the corner of his mouth.

And it does.

Those last few lines were my absolute favorite of this chapter, it had me smiling at Audrey's bluntness, and Nathan's embarrassment. Wonderful job, can't wait for more. :)
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »