for Victory

5/13/2016 c1 10ForeverSunshine13
I will never be over Matthew/Mary. Sometimes I need to read a fanfic and imagine how it could have been for them, what they deserved to have together. This story was exactly what I needed. Thank you.
10/1/2015 c1 7twlightbella
Aww
10/24/2013 c1 juicyjools
I live this story...matthew and mary growing together . being EARL and countess.
I can visualise the whole scene, the warmth, the tenderness and the deep love they shared.
I missed them so much.
10/18/2013 c1 4Lifewithcourtneyy
Wow... This is great! It's strange to think of a different time, when I read stories like this it causes me to reflect on my own life and what will happen in 30 years from now.. Only great writers can cause such emotional outbursts to come through with their audiences. Very well done!
10/12/2013 c1 17Willa Dedalus
I adore this! I was so happy to find it and make it my future head canon for M&M.
10/11/2013 c1 eyeon
Well that is a MUCH better story (than Season 4 probably is). Oh how I wish it was all a dream and they were to wake up and Matthew would get better (Dan Stevens do you hear me?) and they would go on just like this! Perhaps you should write the prequel to the story!? Very much appreciated!
10/11/2013 c1 maryclare1018
So bittersweet and beautiful. Even though I feel like, in canon, I want to move on, the M/M ship still holds a special place for me. Thank you for bringing them back so tastefully.
10/11/2013 c1 Mk
This is so beautfully written. You have truly captured the essence of their great love, and their true characters. Now I can watch Season 3 (halting the DVD just before that horrible scene), and read your story right afterwards. Perfect!

Thanks for sharing your talent.
10/10/2013 c1 judyl1
Loved this. It's great to imagine M/M growing old together.
10/10/2013 c1 4CanuckGirl2
Lovely!
10/10/2013 c1 5cowherderess
Oh this is just lovely! Thank you! I am glad for fics where we can see Mary and Matthew grow old together like this...
10/9/2013 c1 Guest
Just so heart warming. Thank you for writing this. With the stupid turns S4 is taking, this rekindled what was good about Downton.
10/9/2013 c1 8trinadeckers
Right in the feels. So lovely, wonderful job!
10/9/2013 c1 Joystar
Absolutely GRAND! Thank you so MUCH,
10/9/2013 c1 31Apollo888
Lovely, quiet and wonderfully clever. It's so fitting that with all the drama they would have seen together that their reward is growing old comfortably. Well done.