for The Creature

10/16/2013 c5 biake
another chapter, another cliffhanger
10/16/2013 c4 biake
nice chapter I can't wait to see where this goes.
10/16/2013 c2 biake
nice ending I would suggest a name but I guess you already have one.
10/16/2013 c1 biake
nice cliffhanger ending for the chapter
10/13/2013 c10 5nero1493
Hmm personally I would have let her die, but that is just me being the all hating fan of the female crazy! Loved this chapter and can't wait for your next!
10/12/2013 c9 nero1493
Yay you wrote another chapter! Happy dance time! Wow normally I don't get this excited over a story though it is so fantastic that somebody updates so much!
10/12/2013 c8 nero1493
Wow Die female crazy alien! Die! Now I know she is a crazy stalker alien wasn't expecting that. Nice touch it is always cool when a story can surprise you. Well Can't for your next update!
10/12/2013 c4 5Xahraxs
This could be expanded more. It seems too rushed.
10/12/2013 c8 Xahraxs
Josh should go help him escape.
10/12/2013 c7 5nero1493
Oh wow interesting. Another alien cool is she joining them in the pairing or is she just going to be an enemy or ally? I personally like them as they are, but if you change it I will still read it after all I like Josh and Tharnux they rock and are a interesting couple!
10/12/2013 c6 nero1493
Wow that was hot! Can't wait for you to write more! Well what species is the next character going to be is it going to be an alien, a hunter, or human? Will they be an enemy, an ally, or a something else? Though I wonder if you are going to bring in a hunter some where since well this is and alien vs predator fic. Though either way I still love what you have going on in this story. And for once some one righting a M/M of this story actually got to the lemons! And you seem to be updating fast so that's even better! Can't wait for your next update!
10/11/2013 c4 nero1493
Wow umm I feel slightly hot. Love both chapters you just put up! That was pretty fast on getting them! I like the name! Can't wait for your next update!
10/11/2013 c2 nero1493
Oh my goodness I can not tell you how happy I was when I spotted this story and it turned out even better than I thought it would be. I can't wait for you to write more! I like the creature. Why don't you try the name Drave or Verith? I know probably not the names you want then again I have never been very good at them. Hope it helped to at least get you brainstorming! Seriously can't wait for your next update!
10/11/2013 c3 5Xahraxs
I could see the xeno extend his inner jaw and toy with the human.
Next chapter the xeno has a boner and the human is shocked by this. Unlike humans, xenos are not shy about exposing their urges.
10/10/2013 c1 Xahraxs
More please.

How do they become close given the obvious? Does the xeno save his life?
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4