for Season 2 Drabbles

4/13/2019 c30 jenners411
I got so so sucked into some of these that I thought "I have got to watch that part again," temporarily forgetting that this is FICTION and BETTER than what happened in 99% of the episodes. Damn! My favorites are always when you address the Olicity feels but you fill holes that tbh idk how the series thought it was okay to leave. Thank you so much for sharing!
1/2/2017 c30 madisonpllbigA
I love this️️️️ This whole thing is amazing!
8/17/2016 c17 Shelbysmommy228
Loved it!
7/10/2015 c30 16madam-fandom
Loved every one!~M
3/14/2015 c29 MusicalBeauty
That last line though. *sigh*
3/14/2015 c3 MusicalBeauty
The last line. Ugh, I keep thinking about that last line! It is so great and amazing. :)
1/1/2015 c30 Sarah
I just caught up on the show, binge-watching the first two seasons, and I have to tell you that I've loved being able to read these drabbles. You're such a talented writer, bringing these characters to life and satisfying our need to see them grow towards each other. Thanks!
12/14/2014 c30 Sparkleyangel
I love your one-shots! You are an amazing writer and you have awesome ideas!
10/21/2014 c2 SarahSwifty13
Mind . blown. Thank you for writing magic that never fails to make my day. You are so incredibly talented.
10/20/2014 c22 14CLKit
I'd HAVE loved it if the scene went down this way. I almost wish there was more to this lil drabble. I want to know what Oliver is thinking, more on what Felicity is thinking and tbh about it even what Slade is thinking about Felicity.
10/20/2014 c1 CLKit
I know this is just a drabble but this is an amazing opening to negate some of what happened in season 2 and stopping Isabel in her tracks. I really think if Oliver had Felicity on this particular problem from the start Isabel would never have gotten her hands on the company point blank period.
10/1/2014 c30 17Janna18
Thirty chapters of fun reading! Loved it!
8/14/2014 c23 28NickandNatForever
Loved it! :-)
8/9/2014 c30 IFancyu
These are so good...
8/3/2014 c24 24westernbeauty
They definitely should have had a scene like this in the series. I always wondered how Felicity and Dig found out. Amazing stuff. X
755 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »