for Season 2 Drabbles

5/4/2014 c26 Guest
Good clip but I for one hope and pray that they ( meaning Oliver) don't make her a part of the team or even let her come into the lair again. She was rude to Dig & Felicity and you can tell she looks at them as hired help. 'Leave us alone' without even a please? She still thinks she knows Oliver well, I don't think she knows him at all.
5/4/2014 c26 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
I love that Diggle couldn't stand Laurel verbally attacking Felicity's place on the team. If only Oliver could see Laurel true jealous-colors.

Great unity for Felicity/Diggle.

Nicely done
Update soon
5/4/2014 c26 4Spitfire303
I really dont like how they let laurel in but great drabble (i love that word :-) )
5/4/2014 c26 sakura-blossom62
Oh god I can completely see Laurel actually acting and saying those words and I jsut hate it because she doesn't know anythingg in terms of what Team Arrow has gone through and I like that Felicity is the one that makes it clear to her that she doesn't need to try and insert herself because let's face it Oliver has always and will always care for her at some level hopefully jsut platonically though.
5/4/2014 c26 shepweir always
Oh I am so glad that you posted this. It makes the Laurel moment more bearable somehow. I have to admit she really pissed me off the way she seemed to be taking over and giving orders. I felt like her request was more like a demand when she asked to be alone with Oliver. I for one would be very disappointed if they make her a permanent member of Team Arrow. It could really weaken the appeal fo the series. Her character is just so boring and irritating. You somehown made her less of a pain in the ass. Thanks for your incredible work.
5/4/2014 c26 amsr
muy bueno, pero sigo insistiendo que no me gustan las hermanas lance. son traicioneras, manipuladoras y soberbias
5/4/2014 c26 urmyluv
And this is something that, in my opinion, should have happened and we should have seen...
5/4/2014 c26 babyshan211
Nice chapter. Laurel really has some nerve talking about things she doesn't know about. Thank god for Dig always having Felicity's back.
5/3/2014 c25 farmgirl1964
Good one!
5/3/2014 c25 75lateVMlover
I found it ridiculous that no one pointed out to him that Slade wants him to suffer. Why did he think offering himself would satisfy Slade? He could've killed Oliver at any moment. It was kind of ridiculous. I also didn't like how Felicity gave up. I like how you wrote her more adamant. THanks.
5/3/2014 c25 amsr
Bravo !
5/2/2014 c25 Fanfictionlover77
Wow! So good!
5/2/2014 c25 4Spitfire303
the ending was sweet but oliver was acting like a right prick through all the episode, with his one man approach it was a little annoying -D
755 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »