for Color of the Name

4/8/2016 c1 9Lightening sparks
Wow... I never knew that. You just... Blew my mind.
8/23/2015 c1 Guest
*cackles*
This could spawn such lovely semi-crack epics...
*falls over cackling and giggling*
5/15/2015 c1 Chaoshift
Awesome concept. Hope you continue this.
1/16/2015 c1 59The Path of Supreme Conquest
Dude.
Only Aka-chin can so calmly slit a door open in the Fourth Wall.
8/18/2014 c1 12Hakuei Shirei
Haha! This is interesting If you ever decide to continue this, I can't wait to see what happens next
Teehee, silly Akashi lol
4/25/2014 c1 Jen
The story was quite amusing. :D
I had a hunch from the start that Kise wil have these bunch of weird theories that wouldn't be thought by normal people about the topic, so I was not that much surprised.
What caught me off guard was what Akashi did XD and it was hiarious. o/

Good work author-sama. :D
1/19/2014 c1 6Chaos - Moved
Well... F***. *grabs cat and suitcase* I'm off to the wilds of South America! *whispers* Please don't tell Aka-kun.

CIAO!
1/7/2014 c1 1Monkey D. Writer
OMG, I think we yaoi fangirls must run -packs bags- You never know when a red flying scissor almost cuts you when you are making/reading a yaoi story about a certain redhead -puts on cap- I'm off to Alaska! Don't tell them where I am please

-MDW
10/20/2013 c1 36Kiri Kaitou Clover
Great story! I think fangirls everywhere will be cheering if this ever happened!
10/18/2013 c1 denOden
,,,why,,, why only a oneshot,,, God, the plot, the plot really should be stretched longer,,, it's sooo great
10/14/2013 c1 22Nijikawa Satori
Loved it! I wish this would happen in real life. It would be funny if the voice actor of Akashi meets Akashi and also with the others. Thank you for unleashing the GoMs in this world!

Come on, anime people! Think about breaking the fourth wall! Unless, we're the ones being watched...Anyways, once again I loved it and I've never really seen any other fanfics like this and it's funny. Sorry for making this really long (unless it's not) but worth it! *thumbs up
10/13/2013 c1 12Princess Unikitty
very cool one-shot. i liked the writing style.
10/11/2013 c1 23WrittenWhim
I fear for all of our lives and sanity and the GoM's mental health. So will Akashi conquer the world through scissors and physics defying basketball ability? Will the fan girls find them? Will they even be able to get back once they leave? So many questions. I can only hope the sane fans of the show have enough sense to run and hide far, far away.

I honestly love this. I was cracking up the whole way through! Excellent job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service