for A Match Made in OZ

6/24/2009 c1 46WileE2005
Heh, the part where they disguised themselves as the WB cartoon characters was funny. I probably wouldn't mind being stuck in a Wile E. Coyote or Scooby-Doo suit like that though, as long as the staff near me is nice!
7/15/2004 c1 JessieGirl
Ok, I realized I had already read this hilarious ff, but that was BEFORE I knew most of the people on the board. Reading it now that I do know them made it SO much more fun. You hit on their personalities so well lol. Thanks for a good laugh. If only that could really happen...sigh! I hope you plan to do more actor/cast ff's because your really good at them & they are alot of fun.
1/11/2004 c1 19The Inner Genie
Antea, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. The plot was worthy of P.G. Wodehouse at his best.
It was very funny, well written, and the plot(s) was well thought out. I'm glad I waited to read it until I knew the people at the board better. That made it all the more hilarious!
I'm going to read the rest of your stories just as soon as I can.
Your new fan, TIG
7/29/2003 c1 stargirl
LOL This is so funny. I read it twice in a row. Then it kicked me off line.I love your story's. i'm going to go r and r to your other fics.Bye for now.:) :) :) :)
12/25/2002 c1 10Maartje
This is so hilarious! No time for more review, I just gotta read all your other fics now. You are brilliant!

-Maartje
11/30/2002 c1 1Lady Parcifal
hahahahahaha! I wish it was true! You could have called me , I would have been pleased to go !
9/20/2002 c1 138A. Windsor
LMAO! This is SO funny! It sounds like on of my fantasy/daydream things. I'd wanna be an "guest star" and turn one of my fics into an episode. That would be sweet! I laughed the entire time and my little sis came in and was like "Are you okay? What are you laughing at?" "TLWROX, of course" I replied. She merely rolled her eyes. But I understand! Wonderful!
9/20/2002 c1 asdasdasdas
That was HILARIOUS! I

LOVED it! What an

awsome idea! If only

it would really happen!

Robin
9/20/2002 c1 Steffi
Hey Antea!

I did read this story so often already that I´m afraid I forget things to say about it ...so I´ll just copy my first review that I posted on the board. :D Hope you don´t mind.*evil grin*

Awwwwwww I just read it ! It was finally up. LOL

And what can I say ? I´m still laughing sooo hard that I´m crying ! That was sooo funny , wonderful, great ! Just perfect ! LOL

CAP and Cal Gal had to measure Will ? *BIG EYES* LOL ..just imagine that in real life ..those two drooling in front of him . ROFL

I was laughing all the time till it really started with Will and Rachel ...then I was more like : Awwwwwww

Uh oh ...Will had to show Rachel how to use a whip ? How on earth does he KNOW that ? LOL

The Interview Danielle made with Kim was soooo funny ..and what you made out of it just cracked me up ...I´m still on the floor..lol

LOL LOL LOL ...that was really a fantastic story and well worth the long wait ! :D

I really hope you´re planning to write more Actor Fics ...absolutely great !

You said you think that was your best work yet and I nod my head in agreement. Love all your stories but this one was just marvellous ! Congrats and keep up the great work, dear !

*Hugs*

~ Steffi
9/19/2002 c1 9Tyde
I'm a little confused. First you mentioned that you were going to fly to QLD from Sydney but then you mentioned getting a train and then you got a taxi that went to the station. So did you fly or catch a train to Brisbane? Cause it would take a lot longer than 4hrs on the train. It's about a 1hr flight to Brisbane from Sydney. I know it's all theoretical and all that but it would be nice if it was geographically/time correct as well, don't you think? Sorry if that sounded flamey...