FanFiction.Net
for Myst & Sirocca : Testing The Waters

9/5/2014 c17 1FatelessTranscendent
Glad to see a chapter up after so long. I've gotta update my story now. Can't have you ahead of me, heh...heh...

Wait...you're already ahead of me. :P
9/4/2014 c17 4FrayRay
That fight scene between Rou and Sky seemed epic. Though, now I'm reminded of Naruto...
7/7/2014 c15 9TehUnoman
And let the suspense ride into the story...I smile in the direction this is taking.
7/7/2014 c15 1FatelessTranscendent
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing how exactly Rou's vision plays out...
3/12/2014 c13 FatelessTranscendent
Ha ha, great chapter my friend. C: As I always say, keep it up! Im loving the amount of music used in this story.
1/5/2014 c10 FatelessTranscendent
On Chapter 10:

Great stuff, my friend! I did notice some things seemed a liiiittle bit rushed, but you already covered that in the beginning. Overall, good work.
12/29/2013 c9 FatelessTranscendent
Sanguis! It's good to see an update from you, my friend. And a really good one too!

Looking forward to finding out what Mirror Myst was all about. Don't spoil me, though!
12/10/2013 c8 3Fangazer
Nice, glad to see these chapters again.
Creative and interesting details about your characters. And although I have no idea what Nora did, it's pretty funny to see that she almost immediately caused the explosion of a huge ship.
Keep up the good chapters.
11/26/2013 c6 9Dante The Kitsune
If I were the type to quote Melody Pond, I'd say something like: 'And the penny drops.' Now if you're wondering: 'Melody Pond? Who?' All I will say is: 'Exactly.'

Anyway, t'was a good chapter as usual. Though I must say the image of Professor Port giving someone a lapdance will most likely haunt me. It was awesome, I want to see more, you know, the usual. Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah, banana, okay.
11/26/2013 c6 3Fangazer
Good chapter.
I actually like how you got to add this OC in. Holly is one of my favorite OC's to read about (especially in her original stories), and adding her in with your two other ones is nice.
Kind of hope to see some interaction with Team RWBY, but great plot with a smooth writing style.
Keep it up.
11/24/2013 c6 1FatelessTranscendent
O_O Whoa. You voiced Holly pretty much perfectly. Kudos, my friend. Kudos.
11/15/2013 c5 9Dante The Kitsune
. . .A character named Dante. Interesting. Very interesting. Now I HAVE to read more.
11/15/2013 c4 Dante The Kitsune
And the plot thickenens. . .
11/15/2013 c2 Dante The Kitsune
. . .I like Sirocca. She's very obviously a badass, and she knows it. :D she's also clearly not shy about reminding (or teaching) people about that fact. I shall continue to the next chapter now.
11/15/2013 c1 Dante The Kitsune
I has decided that I likes this. I shall favorite, follow, and continue to read until such a time as you decide to stop writing it, at which time I will attack you viciously until you change your mind.

Flame on,