for Just One Date?

Oh wow…
10/28/2013 c3 BloodLily16
Ho ho ho! ;)
10/28/2013 c1 BloodLily16
Never say 'anything' when presented with a fangirl. Rule #1.
10/26/2013 c4 Guest
Please continue! Your literature is extraordinary. Please proceed on making more. I am anxious to know what happens next in this fanfiction. Please continue as soon as possible! It is funny how Sonic is being cruel to amy but amy doesn't let herself be pushed around. Continue
10/26/2013 c4 28Cutegirlmayra1
Thanks for the promote, Star! Also, man XD I read this on Deviantart and just...-died- lol

Anyway, for the people below, Thankies ;) her Amy was to good to resist lol!

Can't wait to see more! It's nice to look back and see it all put together... OMG, WAIT. STAR, DO YOU REALIZE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THIS!? -starts to spazz- EDIT IT NOW, EDIT IT NOW! I HAVE TO RE-READ IT!
10/26/2013 c4 2musicalocelot
Oh my. What a chapter. I think I was blushing XD. Good job you two!

10/26/2013 c4 33Chaotic Reflections
Wow. It's getting hot in here!
10/26/2013 c4 8ABCSKW123-IX
Woah...this is neat! I am SO adding this story to mah favorites!
*favorites*
10/17/2013 c3 2musicalocelot
Aww how sweet! You did awesome with that chapter! The whole way through you kept them both so in character and it was great :).

10/17/2013 c3 33Chaotic Reflections
Beautiful. I mean, you kept them in character, and you gave a wonderful explanation behind each of their actions. Update soon :D
10/16/2013 c2 28Cutegirlmayra1
Haha! So many memories of making this with you XD

Can't wait for people to see this whole thing put together
10/16/2013 c2 2musicalocelot
I really like it so far :). Good job!

10/15/2013 c2 1darkthehedghog
nice cliffhanger
10/15/2013 c1 darkthehedghog
hehe Fakers in for one heck of a day
10/15/2013 c2 1FanWriterOfFanFiction
I actually like this, how Sonic is his cocky self, and how Amy is still the annoying fangirl... One of the best I've seen to be honest, too many fics that go "I confess I love you Amy, let's make out then get drunk and you know on a hotel" but this one is subtle and feels in place with the youthness the characters embody. It's playful! Will follow this to see Amy's response.
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »